FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
April 7~10, I went to Niagara falls, motreal, QC and Quebec city, QC..

visited Thousand island, Montreal downtown, Notre-Dame Basilica, Lower part of old Quebec and Montmorency falls..

Spotted few focus and some were modded..not sure if he/she is part of focuscanada..

When i went to Quebec, loved how cars looked without front plates!!
Why can't we..why..

[Image: niagara_07.jpg]

[Image: niagara_29.jpg]

[Image: 1000_09.jpg]

[Image: Notre-DameBasilica_12.jpg]

[Image: Notre-DameBasilica_03.jpg]

[Image: FairmontLeChateauFrontenac_03.jpg]

[Image: lower_02.jpg]

[Image: lower_15.jpg]

I didn't know mpg of my car was this good..i got.. 290 miles before fuel light lit up..that is like..29 per gallon..
i kept 73miles and 3k rpm on higway with few city driving and heavy traffic in montreal downtown..
nice pics, who's in the passenger seat?
Frost__2001,Apr 12 2010, 07:17 AM Wrote:nice pics, who's in the passenger seat?
[right][snapback]304961[/snapback][/right]

not a "man"
I SPOTTED YOU!!!! Friday Afternoon on the 401 Must of been around 4 about an hour out from Montreal I was cruzin in Kia Van and noticed you going the other way. I was in Montreal all weekend partying with my boys and watched the game at the Bell center I had an awsome time there and I totally agree that the no front plate looks great even saw some euro plates on the front end.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 12 2010, 11:28 AM Wrote:I SPOTTED YOU!!!! Friday Afternoon on the 401 Must of been around 4 about an hour out from Montreal I was cruzin in Kia Van and noticed you going the other way. I was in Montreal all weekend partying with my boys and watched the game at the Bell center I had an awsome time there and I totally agree that the no front plate looks great even saw some euro plates on the front end.
[right][snapback]304980[/snapback][/right]
I miss Montreal....Going there for a bachelor party at the end of this month.
That's what I was doing I had an amazing weekend.