FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tail Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I picked up a set of European Tail Lights from a fellow FC member today. Sean (SDPZX3) has been selling parts of his Focus and I decided to purchase the tail lights. Here are some pictures, as well as a before picture!

Oh yeah! Put them on myself... and they work too :)

BEFORE:
[Image: focus02.jpg]

AFTER:
[Image: focus06.jpg]
[Image: focus05.jpg]
[Image: focus04.jpg]
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2006, 07:10 PM Wrote:Oh yeah! Put them on myself... and they work too :)

Am I lucky or what? A girlfriend who is not only into cars and mods but does them herself! Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry if anyone feels like :puke: but you have to admit it is pretty cool. :lol:
Nice work. Did you have to borrow any tools to install them, or was it easy to figure out? Only joking around don't get your nickers in a knot. LOL. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for them?

Great work!!!
very nice lights and i'm impressed that you install them yourself. Only one thing, please learn to take better pics ;)

You're funny, Kevin! :P And, thanks! I paid $150 and Sean, I believe, paid $300 U.S. new!

Thanks, mo! The pictures aren't bad. The sun was shining on me and the car was backed almost into the garage, so I did not have much room to take pictures. Plus, I was just mainly taking them for Andrew :)
Can you take one for all the team please.

I want to see the lights hopefully both lights around night time? Are they any brighter then the originals? Are they worse then originals?

SOMEBODY GET THAT CAT OUTTA THE WAY! :lol:
Mo! Go to my photo album here: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/ashlyangel/focus/

I took some with flash on and off... however, still not enough room! If those aren't good, one day I'll take more pictures with them in it!
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 12 2006, 08:49 PM Wrote:SOMEBODY GET THAT CAT OUTTA THE WAY! :lol:
[right][snapback]197314[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I purposely took that picture with my little kitty there!
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2006, 07:51 PM Wrote::lol: I purposely took that picture with my little kitty there!
[right][snapback]197316[/snapback][/right]

I thought her name was Daisy?
2001 ZTS,Jul 12 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2006, 07:51 PM Wrote::lol: I purposely took that picture with my little kitty there!
[right][snapback]197316[/snapback][/right]

I thought her name was Daisy?
[right][snapback]197318[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :blush:
copycat!!

copping my style...

..now you gotta lower it...and we'll be cousins!
thanks Ashley. They are pretty good(visible)
microbunny,Jul 12 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:copycat!!

copping my style...

[right][snapback]197321[/snapback][/right]

Well, I forgot you had them... but if you wanna start with copy cating... you copied me with the wing :P
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2006, 09:04 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 12 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:copycat!!

copping my style...

[right][snapback]197321[/snapback][/right]

Well, I forgot you had them... but if you wanna start with copy cating... you copied me with the wing :P
[right][snapback]197324[/snapback][/right]

You were my supplier!!@#$%^&*
microbunny,Jul 12 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:You were my supplier!!@#$%^&*
[right][snapback]197325[/snapback][/right]

TRU DAT! (you still got it after me :P)
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 12 2006, 09:06 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 12 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:You were my supplier!!@#$%^&*
[right][snapback]197325[/snapback][/right]

TRU DAT! (you still got it after me :P)
[right][snapback]197326[/snapback][/right]

but i got my stereo, led brake light, sylvania turn bulbs, piaa headlights, and....a new tranny!!

i think i got my tints first...

You also got your car, in general, before me too!

You win :lol:
you got rims though..

so we are tied
i have some lowering springs that you need to buy from me .. would complete the look of your car
Pages: 1 2 3