FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pirates Of The Carribean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you would all be surprised as to the number of people who go to see movies at Christmas time, especially parents with little kids, and people who have no families to go to.
ZX5chica,Jul 12 2006, 12:29 PM Wrote:you would all be surprised as to the number of people who go to see movies at Christmas time, especially parents with little kids, and people who have no families to go to.
[right][snapback]197241[/snapback][/right]

you wouldn't be surprised at the number of people that eat thanksgiving dinner at McDonald's as well.

umm.... not that I'd know first hand or anything....
darkpuppet,Jul 12 2006, 11:41 AM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Jul 12 2006, 12:29 PM Wrote:you would all be surprised as to the number of people who go to see movies at Christmas time, especially parents with little kids, and people who have no families to go to.

you wouldn't be surprised at the number of people that eat thanksgiving dinner at McDonald's as well.

umm.... not that I'd know first hand or anything....
[right][snapback]197246[/snapback][/right]

Putting this out there... never will anyone have to eat Thanksgiving (or any other turkey holiday) dinner alone... come up and party it up in Ottawa if you have nowhere to go!! There are tons of things to do here... and the city is just jam packed with people you have only met here... how novel.
Focused,Jul 12 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 11 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:yeah me too, I was able to get a seat with the bf rather easy, and we showed up right at the start time of 11 pm.
[right][snapback]197146[/snapback][/right]

"the BF" ?? :unsure:
[right][snapback]197227[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to close to 11 months ago. :P been out for a while dude, hence the "2001" in the title, and the " bf " is something new with-in the last 6 months. ;)
Frost__2001,Jul 12 2006, 01:47 PM Wrote:
Focused,Jul 12 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 11 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:yeah me too, I was able to get a seat with the bf rather easy, and we showed up right at the start time of 11 pm.
[right][snapback]197146[/snapback][/right]

"the BF" ?? :unsure:
[right][snapback]197227[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to close to 11 months ago. :P been out for a while dude, hence the "2001" in the title, and the " bf " is something new with-in the last 6 months. ;)
[right][snapback]197263[/snapback][/right]

musta missed that days posts.....

in either event. good for you!

I have a friend that's gay, and he got legally married about a year and a half ago....i was there..... kinda weird...but i'm ok with it
We go to the movies as a family every Christmas Eve as a tradition for the last 6 years.
No line ups (except the Muslim faith) and lots of extra seating and leg room.
Here's a tip for you.

Don't golf in the rain. You'll get a cold.
meford4u,Jul 12 2006, 06:48 PM Wrote:Here's a tip for you.

Don't golf in the rain.  You'll get a cold.
[right][snapback]197296[/snapback][/right]

That's right up there with "Don't stand in the middle of the 401 during rush hour, you might get hurt" :P :lol:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2