FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guys Check This Out! From My Car Domain Guestbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice response... the guy seems to be talking out of his arse... good on your for sticking up for yourself!
Lmao

I'm so loving these comments, and replys lol.......... :lol:

EDIT:

I'm thinking this thread should be in the soon to be classic thread here in FC. :D
I TOLD YOU I STUMBLED ON A GOLDEN OLDIE!
what he's installed it properly now...(his screen)....so does that mean he's removed the stripped robertson, and replaced it with a good philips....LOL

what a wanker!!!
"U" guys have no right to make fun of his car until you also have poorly installed LCD screens, neon light tubes, seat covers, and whatever else you can find in your Wal-mart automotive section. :P

Maybe in a few years he'll realize how much of a tard he is and strip his car back to stock. I just wonder why he would do this to a car that is only a few years old, you usually see these types of customizers driving old Berettas or early model Cavaliers.
Did you see what he did to his poor Dodge Spirit,

I'm embarassed for K-Car owners everywhere. :lol:
:lol: His guestbook is building up nicely... :lol:
Looks like the guest book is closed.

Its a sad day. :lol:
Well if it makes anyone feel better, he also has a 'yahoo autos' page... :lol:

http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/profiles/?...randon0133

And his guestbook there is:

http://forums.custom.autos.yahoo.com/Makes...tid=139&mid=139
ok guys...

we're canadians, we're not supposed to chase a poor dude across the interweb to make fun of his car.

sure, there's lots to make fun of, but just remember that time when you were 12, and you didn't have that one lego part required to make your creation pimp, and therefore you settled on a duplo part and the kids made fun of you for weeks. That wasn't fun was it?

darkpuppet,Jul 13 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:ok guys...

we're canadians, we're not supposed to chase a poor dude across the interweb to make fun of his car.

sure, there's lots to make fun of, but just remember that time when you were 12, and you didn't have that one lego part required to make your creation pimp, and therefore you settled on a duplo part and the kids made fun of you for weeks.  That wasn't fun was it?
[right][snapback]197370[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, for once i had nothing to do with it :lol:
scoobasteve,Jul 13 2006, 10:22 AM Wrote:

sure, there's lots to make fun of, but just remember that time when you were 12, and you didn't have that one lego part required to make your creation pimp, and therefore you settled on a duplo part and the kids made fun of you for weeks.  That wasn't fun was it?
[right][snapback]197370[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, for once i had nothing to do with it :lol:
[right][snapback]197380[/snapback][/right]

And all I did was post his other online page... I didn't add my two cents to any of his gbooks.

we're canadians, we're not supposed to chase a poor dude across the interweb to make fun of his car.[right][snapback]197370[/snapback][/right]
"Chase" is a little exaggeration.

"Hound" maybe.

But not "chase".

:lol:
He did do a good install on the car seat cover. That is pretty slick. To bad I can't give him prop's on that now that he closed his cardomain guest book. Oh well, his loss.
[Image: 2193703_55_full.jpg]
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 13 2006, 03:59 PM Wrote:He did do a good install on the car seat cover.  That is pretty slick.  To bad I can't give him prop's on that now that he closed his cardomain guest book.  Oh well, his loss.
[Image: 2193703_55_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]197433[/snapback][/right]

Nice driver seat. Suits him well.:lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 13 2006, 03:12 PM Wrote:Nice driver seat.  Suits him well.:lol:
[right][snapback]197437[/snapback][/right]

I never thought of that. Priceless!!! :P
Now this guy is trying to sell his custom reverse hood hinges to FF members:

http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread....threadid=100157

brandon0133 Wrote:reverse hood....sell as a kit??? what do u think??
ok i have made my own reversed hood,,thinking of selling it as a kit...does anyone know of such a kit anywhere? if not how much would u pay to have one built,,,instructions on how to install word for word...and hinges and shocks and hood pins....it would all be in the kit...and the custom made to fit mount....just looking to see if anyone else even likes this idea...
I replied to his thread :lol:

His car just get's worse and worse.

:lol:
Pages: 1 2 3