FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Every Kid Should Have One Of These
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That kids a pretty good driver.
when i was a kid i had those cars with pedals(like flintstones), damm i feel old now. :(

well i guess, i can always buy toys for my kids and play with them
mo_focus,Jul 9 2006, 02:00 PM Wrote:well i guess, i can always buy toys for my kids and play with them
[right][snapback]196893[/snapback][/right]

Not if you have a girl... :(

:lol:

No, I don't play with dolls........ :ph34r:
I never had one of the power wheels jeeps, which everyone else had. The closest to one of those that I had, was a batman pedal car... and my kettcar was still the most fun of all.

Indeed, that kid is a decent driver!
Ya i never had the joys of driving a power wheels either. But i did have a sweet red pedal car which was a lot of fun until i became too big for it and broke it. Perhaps even more fun, altho i didn't realize til later in life, was the big wheel.
I received sort of an off road/go-kart thing when I was 10. Had a little 5.5hp Honda engine (that's still running 12 years later, and it was used when we got it). Thing would do about 35 mph, only had one gear, and was always having the sh** driven out of it. It couldn't powerslide though, except in the snow.

I lived in the country so I could drive that, but then my parents divorced, we moved into the town and I had no where to drive it. Eventually I started driving it around the schools race track, but that wasn't fun, it was like NASCAR except alone.

Then my brother sold it on me. Ass.
habmann,Jul 9 2006, 10:06 PM Wrote:Ya i never had the joys of driving a power wheels either. But i did have a sweet red pedal car which was a lot of fun until i became too big for it and broke it. Perhaps even more fun, altho i didn't realize til later in life, was the big wheel.
[right][snapback]196940[/snapback][/right]

That's exactly the batman pedal car i'm talking about... the one where the front wheel would make all that noise like a card was stuck in bicycle spokes! Tons of fun!
Holey moley, the kid was doing powerslides on that thing. Are one of his parents involved in dirt track racing? :blink:

NefCanuck
Fricken Awesome......
big wheels were pretty sweet until you wore that flat spot down on the front wheel.
j3rt,Jul 10 2006, 10:12 PM Wrote:big wheels were pretty sweet until you wore that flat spot down on the front wheel.
[right][snapback]197082[/snapback][/right]

Some friends and i wore the front tire down so much it ended up with a huge hole in it. Lol good times.