FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rebuilding Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, im back on the focus forum, I sold my explorer that ive been driving for 2 years....I havent posted here much lately...my focus has been in a garage for 2 years rusting away, and I have finally pulled her out(more like dragged, the e-brake stuck on).

Ive decided to remove some of my mods, and go somewhat stockish to make the car more pleasant to drive.

but anyway, I washed it down, and im excited to get the car back on the road(especially with gas prices, the explorer was a PIG)
Its about time :)

haha, yea, lucky I still have a few mods...I didnt pawn them all away yet.
gonna take it to the track anytime? my car is about due for some abuse.
Welcome back!
hardk0re,Jul 8 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:gonna take it to the track anytime?  my car is about due for some abuse.
[right][snapback]196862[/snapback][/right]

hmm, tempting....maybe when I am all done putting it back to sort of stock condition, I might want to go check out how slow it is :blink:

I will let you know once ive got it done.
Good luck on it, I'm in the same baot. New engine went in last night!
I am assembling my head to put back on right now!....hopefully fully operational by the weenend.
my car is back together now...runs smooth, but damn it feels slow, haha.

I definately need to get some aftermarket cams, this is just too slow.

I also have an evap leak, and my car smells like gas....
boost til'bust,Jul 15 2006, 08:4 Wrote:my car is back together now...runs smooth, but damn it feels slow, haha.

I definately need to get some aftermarket cams, this is just too slow.

I also have an evap leak, and my car smells like gas....
[right][snapback]197687[/snapback][/right]

do u have any mods for sale since ur gettin rid of them?
thanks
not yet, havnt decided what to sell yet, but possibly a heavy ported svt head, ford racing intake manifold, and 70mm tb, and reground svt cams.

all these parts are kinda matched together, so they should probably be sold together....just dont know who would want to buy that much stuff(since I dont feel like giving them away cheap)....

after driving the car, I feel like I still need some mods...so i am thinking about installing some cams.

ive gone back to a stock header and flexpipe...so I have my old ones sitting around(kamakaze 2.5" and 2.5" flex) but my header got a little messed up (when I took my O2 out...the threads came out with it)