FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Updated Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had the car up on stands yesterday so took the opportunity to change the lower front splitter for a replacement item (same make).
Left the lower grille out though....
[Image: Evilbat070706_0001.jpg]
Hope you like.
Looks good. I like the look of your car. The european front is much nicer than the north american facia. What are the things on your bumper in front of the headlights? Are they washer nozzles?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 7 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:Looks good.  I like the look of your car.  The european front is much nicer than the north american facia.  What are the things on your bumper in front of the headlights?  Are they washer nozzles?
[right][snapback]196707[/snapback][/right]

Yes, Euro regulation require wahser jets for Xenon headlights.
very nice.
I only like it because you have one of those cool looking radiotor for turbos hiding behind that bumper. :P :D :D
Flofocus,Jul 7 2006, 08:26 AM Wrote:I only like it because you have one of those cool looking radiotor for turbos hiding behind that bumper.  :P  :D  :D
[right][snapback]196719[/snapback][/right]

i think i just creamed my pants looking at that front......nice car......(anyone got napkins?)
HAWT :beerchug:
looks like ass you silly wanker!

:P

is there something different about this EGR lip than the last?
been driving into parking blocks again? ;)
Very, very nice!
Well, like everyone else said, very nice! I knew of the washer nozzles were law in some parts of Europe, but didn't realize certain bulbs were necessary... interesting.
ZX3TUNING,Jul 7 2006, 11:13 PM Wrote:looks like ass you silly wanker!

:P

What you sayin ?? :blink:

ZX3TUNING,Jul 7 2006, 11:13 PM Wrote:is there something different about this EGR lip than the last?
been driving into parking blocks again? ;)
[right][snapback]196783[/snapback][/right]

:o

Original EGR lip had too many stone chips and respray last year that was done wasn't too great. It had also cracked where it bolts up to the wheel arch inner liner.
This one was off a complete front bumper that I sourced from a friend.
I like everything about the car...except the hood...I hate those hoods...but, the car still kicks butt, so way to go...