FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For 2000+ Zx3/zx5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,
My insurance (FINALLY after 5 weeks) has advised me that they will be writing off my 2000 ZX3.

I have seen lots of people on here selling/or that know of people selling Foci's, unfortunately never kept track of who.. :unsure: **mo_focus I still have your dad's car in mind-thanks!

Sooooo........
I am looking for 2000+ ZX3 or ZX5 5-speed manual.. anyone that could get back to me with any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks so much
focusonthis_88. 7k with boost, on a really conservative tune by Rousch.

Cant go wrong with that!
Flofocus,Jul 6 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:focusonthis_88.  7k with boost, on a really conservative tune by Rousch.

Cant go wrong with that!
[right][snapback]196613[/snapback][/right]

red one on trader.ca??
I was just looking at that one.. I'll have to talk to him, just want one I can do myself! :)
Thanks!
jen_deans,Jul 6 2006, 12:38 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 6 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:focusonthis_88.  7k with boost, on a really conservative tune by Rousch.

Cant go wrong with that!
[right][snapback]196613[/snapback][/right]

red one on trader.ca??
I was just looking at that one.. I'll have to talk to him, just want one I can do myself! :)
Thanks!
[right][snapback]196620[/snapback][/right]

It's still avail....It's in my driveway right now with a for sale sign.
As you stated mine, and i thik Malby(mike) has his as well.

Give his a try.
Mine is for sale:

2000 ZX3 5 Spd. Has almost every option. Twilight Blue on charcol seats. PM me if interested.
mike, how many km's does your car have? and pm a price .. my brother is looking for a car
No selling until 100 posts. - Flo
schade,Jul 6 2006, 05:12 PM Wrote:mike, how many km's does your car have? and pm a price .. my brother is looking for a car
[right][snapback]196650[/snapback][/right]

Sent PM