FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto Grand Prix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its that time of year again when the lakeshore gets closed down and the race cars take over. I have 3 day passes to the 102.1 section at turn 2. Free beer and food for 3 days for $102 isnt bad including paddock passes. I am heading down with my Girlfriend and Brother In-law. Is anyone else from here going? If so maybe we could hook up.

Post if your going and if you want to hook up and then we could maybe set a time and a place to meet for a beer or something.

Kevin.
Wish I was there. I'll be forced into entertaining my sister's kids.

Marrygoround and pony rides for all!
I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
Aka,Jul 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
[right][snapback]196600[/snapback][/right]

You don't know insane when you hear Barney, the Wiggles, Annie Broccoli (Its French), and other random kid friendly music.

I hope I don't remember this stuff when I'm old and grey.
I'm around at the Dixie Ford/SVTOA section.
I'll be wandering a lot during the weekend anyhow :)
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 6 2006, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Aka,Jul 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
[right][snapback]196600[/snapback][/right]

You don't know insane when you hear Barney, the Wiggles, Annie Broccoli (Its French), and other random kid friendly music.

I hope I don't remember this stuff when I'm old and grey.
[right][snapback]196616[/snapback][/right]
Oh I know that music.... but thankfully I watched Death to Smoochy, that helped a lot. Friends come in all sizes.... ah such a good song.
No CASCAR... no go.... I'll be busy working on the car for it to go out west to the Edmonton Grand Prix...that i can't go to
OMG today was AWSOME!!!!! My brother in-law and I get called up to play Fusion Twister in the Ford booth to win pace car hot laps and didn't both of us win. We both got a ride in a 500hp mustang cobra. We also were given access to the Ford turn 3 VIP section with free beer and free food. So Lindsey, Myself and my brother in-law Al were treated like kings all day. We were shuttled from turn 3 to the front of the pace car ride line up in the Ford golf cart. I also met Funk Master Flex and got his autogrraph. What an amazing day. It couldnt get any better. Well it can get better but I have to talk to the ford rep in the booth tomorrow to get back in the VIP section again.

Photos to follow.
Sounds like you're having a pretty sweet weekend so far. Congrats dude.
That's awesome, I wish I could make it out to this.