FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Decal Added...decal Hater Stay Away...lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: DSC03841.jpg]

[Image: DSC03890.jpg]

[Image: DSC03897.jpg]

[Image: DSC03882.jpg]
Is it a Focus SS... or ZZ??
bluetoy,Jul 5 2006, 04:26 PM Wrote:Is it a Focus SS... or ZZ??
[right][snapback]196541[/snapback][/right]

Mmmm..I will have to go look at the manual and see..Keep u posted..!!
Doesn't look bad at all, I'd hate to have decals on a stock car, but with a kit it works alright.

I'm feeling the decals!!

Nice work!!

Definately feeling the decals! They look really good with the set up you've got on that car...2 thumbs up
your windows look frosty!
Wasn't sure about the decals orignally, but i'm liking the look of them on your car.
They look great. Good choice. Glad to see you went your own way with this.
That doesnt look too bad when you see it really on the car rather than photoshops. It sort of suits the car with the rims and bodykit. Not the look I'd got for, but it doesnt look bad at all.
microbunny,Jul 5 2006, 05:07 PM Wrote:your windows look frosty!
[right][snapback]196546[/snapback][/right]

wont be like that for long...got pulled over by the cops.. I have to remove the driver and passenger side tint....BOOOOOOO...
FastandFocusZTS,Jul 5 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:

wont be like that for long...got pulled over by the cops.. I have to remove the driver and passenger side tint....BOOOOOOO...
[right][snapback]196551[/snapback][/right]

That sucks....

I have yet to be pulled over/stopped for my tint.... What was there reasoning for the tint being removed??

Well they certainly don't ruin the look of the car, but I perfer the "clean" look myself.
ZX3guy2000,Jul 5 2006, 07:01 PM Wrote:
FastandFocusZTS,Jul 5 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]196551[/snapback][/right]

That sucks....

I have yet to be pulled over/stopped for my tint.... What was there reasoning for the tint being removed??
[right][snapback]196554[/snapback][/right]

I live in a small town and the cops got nothing better to do with there time...
Better than I was expecting! :)
Cool, the moulding makes the design spell out 2 "f" s

Fast and Furious.

Not my thing but way to be different.
I like it! it does match your car pretty well once it's all done!

As for removing your tint, sucks but I had to do it too! :( Supopsedly you're not supposed to have anything to dark in the front/anything that inhibits them from seeing inside the front of vehicle.. GHEY!! haha
I like! That looks good man, keep it up!
You take good photos.

Not a fan of the decals, but as long as you're happy with it. The car, other than that, looks good.
Looks good, as for the tint, yeah I just had to take mine off, chrome flames with black tint behind kind of stood out, the motor vehicle act states that no aftermarket tint can be applied forward of the front door pillars because it may obstruct the drivers view. But, you can order them tinted from the factory without hassle, wouldn't that still obstruct the view??? Whatever, that's what I'll end up doing soon I think. As for removing it, use a hair dryer or a heat gun to loosen the tint and it should peel off in one piece pretty much, to get the glue rsidue off, easiest way is to use a good foaming glass cleaner and some razor blades, make sure you use lots of glass cleaner, DO NOT SCRAPE A DRY WINDOW, it scratches the f*** out of them real quick. I now have one nice scrape in a corner of my drivers side window, oops!

What's the fine out there for the window tint? It was a $109 the 1st time, this it was $160 and I had to remove it or get a VI.
Pages: 1 2