FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Aftermarket Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just bought my new '06 ZX5 with GFX/SVT package tonight and I'm looking for the following items,

- aftermarket tails (APC 2D tails, Euro clear, etc..)

- diamond plate floormats

- projector headlights

Let me know what you have. Even if its not listed above.

I'm located in Hamilton, ON.
You should send a PM to HardkOre. He used to make some mats and he might have some left over. He is pretty reasonable. Also check in the SELL ITEMS section I think he may have a post in there. He is in Ajax so you might have to drive a bit to pick them up. Here is a photo of the ones he made for me.
[Image: 2193703_38_full.jpg]
very nice, thanks for the info!
And welcome to the site! Another Hamilton member, nice to see!
euro_zx5,Jul 5 2006, 10:03 AM Wrote:And welcome to the site! Another Hamilton member, nice to see!
[right][snapback]196451[/snapback][/right]

Thank you sir!

I see your team listed in your avatar. I was part of Adam's team with my 99 Neon R/T last year :D
eSVeeTy,Jul 5 2006, 10:16 AM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Jul 5 2006, 10:03 AM Wrote:And welcome to the site! Another Hamilton member, nice to see!
[right][snapback]196451[/snapback][/right]

Thank you sir!

I see your team listed in your avatar. I was part of Adam's team with my 99 Neon R/T last year :D
[right][snapback]196453[/snapback][/right]

Nice... he's my cousin so all parts and labour come through him. We'll make a point of buggin him at the shop some time, he just 'hates' when there's all Focus' lined up around the building... :lol:
I have a new set of Stainless Steel Door Sills. The front one's are etched with ZX5.

They were imported from England and come complete with the 3M tape.

[Image: HPIM0542.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0541.jpg]

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers.
PM sent!
eSVeeTy,Jul 6 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:PM sent!
[right][snapback]196605[/snapback][/right]

PM replied.
Cheers.
i got TYC tails for sale..

how much and what is their condition?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 5 2006, 05:05 AM Wrote:You should send a PM to HardkOre.  He used to make some mats and he might have some left over.  He is pretty reasonable.  Also check in the SELL ITEMS section I think he may have a post in there.  He is in Ajax so you might have to drive a bit to pick them up.  Here is a photo of the ones he made for me.
[Image: 2193703_38_full.jpg]
[right][snapback]196430[/snapback][/right]

Question: how are those installed? are they screwed? Taped? or just placed there....i'm thinking of getting these, man are they shiney too...will make my under dash glow kit really shine.
Slimsride,Aug 6 2006, 10:46 PM Wrote:Question:  how are those installed?  are they screwed? Taped? or just placed there....i'm thinking of getting these, man are they shiney too...will make my under dash glow kit really shine.
[right][snapback]201122[/snapback][/right]

The fit is so good there is nothing holding them in. These mats do not slide around or anything. I am very impressed with the fit.
eSVeeTy,Aug 6 2006, 11:05 PM Wrote:how much and what is their condition?
[right][snapback]201119[/snapback][/right]

$200.00 for the pair, and they have bulbs and 2 full sets of harnesses.

I have had these lights for about a year but they were on the car for about 7 months total. I stored them in a box during the snow/ice.

They are in mint condition, nothing is broken, they dont fog/leak, and the only marks on the lens' are light surface swirls.

I can bring them to the BBQ next week if you wanna save on shipping!
sorry forgot to ask if they are the chrome or black housing?

***edited***

nvmd I just saw your fs post about these lights...pm sent!
Thanks guys I found all I was looking for!

*mods feel free to delete thread if you wish*