FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meeting Close To Kitchener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone wanna have a meeting close to Kitchener,Cambridge or guelph areas?

me and couple pplz meet up in kitchener at Fairview mall by wallmart so if anyone interested pm me or leave your msg here
thanks
lol yeah I have been to one of these meets already as more or less it's across the street from my new place lol...
When does this happen? I'll be down that way in a couple of weeks for almost 2 weeks...
a kitchener meet? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?
is it the vital motion meet? or different club?
it's a cupple of guys in the KW&C area meeting up, I was told I was the only other person other then the 3 that usually meet up there to show from a city out side of the KW& area. was an interesting meet though.
no i don't really hang out with vital motion...they got their own thing going on......and no its just a buch of guys with focuses....not too many around here but whatever we've got....
everyone is welcome....
Philip when r u down?
cheers
NikiterZTS,Jul 5 2006, 07:01 AM Wrote:no i don't  really hang out with vital motion...they got their own thing going on......and no its just a buch of guys with focuses....not too many around here but whatever we've got....
everyone is welcome....
Philip when r u down?
cheers
[right][snapback]196429[/snapback][/right]

I'm down there every weekend :rolleyes: remember the bf lives in KW, as soon I will be too.

Hmm maybe we should start holding these meets on a bi-weekly calander date like we do with the Massive meets at that KW location (wal-mart) on opposite dates from the Massive Meets, maybe call it Massive Meets KW & C area you know expand the " Massive Style " of meets and greets outside of the G.T.A. and invite Mazda owners aswell.
Frost__2001,Jul 5 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 5 2006, 07:01 AM Wrote:no i don't  really hang out with vital motion...they got their own thing going on......and no its just a buch of guys with focuses....not too many around here but whatever we've got....
everyone is welcome....
Philip when r u down?
cheers
[right][snapback]196429[/snapback][/right]

I'm down there every weekend :rolleyes: remember the bf lives in KW, as soon I will be too.

Hmm maybe we should start holding these meets on a bi-weekly calander date like we do with the Massive meets at that KW location (wal-mart) on opposite dates from the Massive Meets, maybe call it Massive Meets KW & C area you know expand the " Massive Style " of meets and greets outside of the G.T.A. and invite Mazda owners aswell.
[right][snapback]196532[/snapback][/right]

hey that would be pretty cool......by the way where can i get that focuscanada.net sticker? it gives that extra hp
anyone wanna send one?
I see a lot of Focus's around KW-C but i really never thought about Focuscanada members doing a meet. That would be cool, ecpecially to make things easier for swapping parts and mods, etc.

I like in kitchener, so as long as i am kept posted about these kind of events im down B)
Sakic #7,Jul 6 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:I see a lot of Focus's around KW-C but i really never thought about Focuscanada members doing a meet. That would be cool, ecpecially to make things easier for swapping parts and mods, etc.

I like in kitchener, so as long as i am kept posted about these kind of events im down B)
[right][snapback]196674[/snapback][/right]

yep

come on kitchener and surounding areas lets get together
cheers
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2006, 06:56 AM Wrote:come on kitchener and surounding areas lets get together
cheers
[right][snapback]196701[/snapback][/right]

So set a date then since you want to have a meet then, or did you want me to do it for you ? :huh:
Frost__2001,Jul 7 2006, 09:51 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2006, 06:56 AM Wrote:come on kitchener and surounding areas lets get together
cheers

So set a date then since you want to have a meet then, or did you want me to do it for you ? :huh:
[right][snapback]196730[/snapback][/right]

lol well i want everyone to come out tomorrow on saturday....at 7 pm

this goes to everyone who wnats to meet up

July 8 , saturday
on the side of the walmart facing their autoshop come for a meet!

Philip i think Char was suppose to tell ya.....i think she did
:)
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2006, 01:23 PM Wrote:
cheers

July 8 , saturday

[right][snapback]196754[/snapback][/right]

She Did at work today, but I already have plans, I still have to go shopping for a new bed, and mattress, and a couch plus almost everything in-between.... :rolleyes: thank the Sweeds for Ikea ! :P :lol:
Frost__2001,Jul 7 2006, 12:37 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2006, 01:23 PM Wrote:
cheers

July 8 , saturday

[right][snapback]196754[/snapback][/right]

She Did at work today, but I already have plans, I still have to go shopping for a new bed, and mattress, and a couch plus almost everything in-between.... :rolleyes: thank the Sweeds for Ikea ! :P :lol:
[right][snapback]196756[/snapback][/right]

so after u done, swing by to the meet....
like even after 7 if u can
well the meet was ok....only 3 of us showed up and plus one riced out celica.....but it was good times
next one is gonna be prob on Tuesday,July 18th
thats a pretty good notest for everyone who wants to come next time....
pm me if u need directions
cheers
MIGHT be able to make this one...not sure though...will have to get back to you...
cool
sure come down
where abouts r u from?
Pages: 1 2