FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canada Day Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, hope everyone had a good weekend!!
I went up to my cottage at Long Point, lit off some fireworks, got chased by random security guards for setting off fireworks down at the provincial campgrounds, did some swimming.. the usual!
how was everyone elses? Where did you go?What did you do?
Went to the in-laws, did some shopping in Sudbury, saw Superman Returns (ugh... so glad Singer left X3 for that pile of drivel), pulled fenceposts out of the ground Sunday for the in-laws. Did more shopping Monday when we got home.
Friday: Left work early. Went to see the owners of the house I'm buying (Don't worry, I'll fill you guys in later.), bought their lawn equipment.

Saturday: Hung out with friends watching movies.

Sunday: Start packing some stuff.

Monday: Did absolutely nothing.
Worked friday and sat, boourns to that. Sat nite drove up to blue mountain, hung out there sat nite. The village at blue mountain is a pretty sweet place. Sunday hit up wasaga beach. Hot chicks everywhere, came home sunday nite, and just chilled monday.
Built my fence for the pup and worked on my engine.
Couchville.

Population......

ME.
Saturday helped a friend move

Sunday laid indoors on a couch, fried to a crisp and hurting in places that forgot I had <_<

Monday did my grocery shopping and worked out to try and get limber again :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Drove around downtown for the fireworks on Saturday. Sunday and Monday went golfing with my father! Still have plans for golf today and the next 2 days!!! :)
Saturday I pretty much lounged around, then went and saw Superman Returns, which was pretty good. I do have my problems with it.

Sunday I went to Shannonville with the Toronto Subaru Club, just as a passenger and photographer this time. Had fun going around in a '93 Legacy Turbo automatic, pointing out the apexes and quickest way around the track. Then got a ride in a daily driver rally car, a '92 Legacy Turbo, stripped out, with a roll cage, nice stiff suspension, 5 point harness. I think that was the safest I felt all day despite going around the track quicker than I had.

Monday, I just post-processed the pictures, and watched the F1 race I'd missed.
friday afternoon: drove from windsor to Sault ste marie via michigan. stopped halfway to watch the Italy soccer game.

Saturday: went out to one of the two family cottages for a swim and relaxation.
saturday night hit a bar with my cousin and her friends, almost go into a fight with some drunk guy who thought it was cool to where an England track Jacket on top of an Italy jersey....

Sunday: spent the afternoon at a funeral home
Monday:came back to windsor and stopped to shop at multiple places on the way.

decent weekend all in all, more excited for my trip out west next week though
Friday: Worked on my Corvette, got my Focus back, got drunk.

Saturday: Finished the Corvette, drove that all day, then got drunk.

Sunday: Lite off fireworks, just hung around

Monday: Did nothing lol.
I was naked, I was drunk and I laughed my ass of all weekend.

And I just got home.

You can't get much better than that. If anyone wants to go next year, we camp in Haliburton at a friend's cottage and everyone and their is always welcome. All ages access.

No, I still don't camp. He's that close of a friend that I get one of the 3 bedrooms.

Life is all good.
I'm not going if you're going to be naked.
went to esterhazy friday after work, got pulled around by a boat on saturday, recovered from being pulled by a boat and did a smokey burn out on my cousins mini chopper sunday, and drove back to saskatoon on monday.
I went to visit an old friend who had moved down to Chicago. I met up with some other friends in Guelph and then drove down together (not the focus). It took an hour to pass through customs into the states and 30 seconds back into Canada. I just got back an hour ago.

While in Chicago, we saw some of the sights in town. We also took a side trip to Milwaukee for Summerfest where there were a bunch of bands playing.

I keep forgeting how much cheaper booze is down in the states:
1.75 litre of Vodka for less then $17.00.
24 of beer for $12.00.
Friday: worked at the Keg in the market
Saturday: worked at the Keg in the market... then I drove up to my cottage at Lac Cayamant (on the Quebec side)
Sunday: drank... put the docks in
Monday: drank.... not much else :) oh, I lied... my family gave me an early birthday cake! (my birthday is July 13th)
Tuesday (it was an extra long weekend for me): Wakeboarding!!!! I got up for a whole of 2-3 secs. (I just started on tuesday).

All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. I liked being downtown in the market with all of the people, but at that point, I was hoping to be one of them drinking beer on a patio instead of the one serving the beer!
Working at the keg in the market = Your hawt! <_< :lol:
dBlast,Jul 4 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:I keep forgeting how much cheaper booze is down in the states:
1.75 litre of Vodka for less then $17.00.
24 of beer for $12.00.
[right][snapback]196420[/snapback][/right]

I heard its watered down booze though. I wouldnt know, I havent stepped inside the states borders for over a decade.
Flofocus,Jul 5 2006, 01:17 PM Wrote:Working at the keg in the market = Your hawt!  <_<  :lol:
[right][snapback]196506[/snapback][/right]

nice laugh... yeppers... the keg has been my home for 4 years...
ZX5chica,Jul 5 2006, 02:23 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 5 2006, 01:17 PM Wrote:Working at the keg in the market = Your hawt!  <_<  :lol:
[right][snapback]196506[/snapback][/right]

nice laugh... yeppers... the keg has been my home for 4 years...
[right][snapback]196511[/snapback][/right]

Not laughing at you...just laughing because every girl that works there is at the very least 8 out of 10 look wise. some pretty looking girls there, that is all.
Pages: 1 2