FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Charger Piece Stuck In Lighter...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Sooo I got me a ghetto charger for my ipod transmitter and went to pull it out which lead to the tip of the charger stuck in the lighter.

Plastic piece is being held in by 2 clamps in the lighter...Suggestions to take it out? We have fuse pliers around the house somewhere!

Is it safe to drive around with the metal tip and plastic piece just in there?

UPDATE: pliers were used, no one was electrocuted..this post can be deleted!
How awkward! :ph34r:

I hate when that happens. :D
I hate when my tip gets stuck in the hole, I just push it deeper. LOL
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 27 2010, 11:58 PM Wrote:I hate when my tip gets stuck in the hole, I just push it deeper.  LOL
[right][snapback]306019[/snapback][/right]
If you take your time easing it in and use a little lubricant it never gets stuck.
I have experience removing those, i am equipt with all the proper tools too. give me a call.
OAC_Sparky,Apr 28 2010, 03:01 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 27 2010, 11:58 PM Wrote:I hate when my tip gets stuck in the hole, I just push it deeper.  LOL
[right][snapback]306019[/snapback][/right]
If you take your time easing it in and use a little lubricant it never gets stuck.
[right][snapback]306021[/snapback][/right]

Spit works too.
OMG! I knnnnewww this would turn dirty somehow!!! haha
Wow guys, talk about mind in the gutter.

No really, you might be fine as long as you don't start smelling burnt plastic. Swing by the meet this monday and I can assist you... without sexual content lol... Promise. :lol: