FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe I can't figure this out!!! Any wany here goes.
I took out the jack of the SVTF and for the life of me do you think I could remember how it went in the trunk.
Anyone got a pick of the jack bolt down location....??

Signed dumb dumb
Sundown,Jul 1 2006, 03:01 PM Wrote:I can't believe I can't figure this out!!! Any wany here goes.
I took out the jack of the SVTF and for the life of me do you think I could remember how it went in the trunk.
Anyone got a pick of the jack bolt down location....??

Signed dumb dumb
[right][snapback]196121[/snapback][/right]

checkity
Thanks
Cheers!!!
No problem!
it never seems to go back the same once you take it out!
boost til'bust,Jul 7 2006, 06:2 Wrote:it never seems to go back the same once you take it out!
[right][snapback]196801[/snapback][/right]

WERD!
Go buy a real jack in a plastic case from crappy tire for $20. Nothing like trying to use the pile of crap in -30C weather...
Honkeytonk Monkey,Jul 9 2006, 11:08 PM Wrote:Go buy a real jack in a plastic case from crappy tire for $20. Nothing like trying to use the pile of crap in -30C weather...
[right][snapback]196958[/snapback][/right]

Been there done that.... not on the focus.... but i'm still too cheap to spend money on something that i might use once, or may not use at all (if i'm lucky)

At least the foci have that big plastic nut unlike other fords with the plastic wingnut with metal inside that always breaks and then you have a floppy banging around jack and spare.... :angry:
actually my ctc jack was holding up the car.
I needed a sissor jack to push the loer control arm down 1/2 an inch.
thanksm for the tip though
Just had to use mine this weekend.... :angry: