FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well guys, i finally bit the bullet and picked up my new rims. And i did take most of everyones advice and picked up 17's. And i'm glad i did lol (thanks again for the guidance) But just to let everyone know if they want a good company "over the internet" the company i picked them up from is AWSOME! I would deal with them again. So if anyones looking for rims and is considering internet, check www.wheelsnext.com. Anyways, back to my rims lol..they are the 17" version of the Konig Unknown's (i know, konig, no canadian distributor, i dont' care lol). I think they look good on the car, and i've heard from a few others that they are over the top, but i like them lol...so yea, lemme know what you guys think.

[Image: 777951ba.jpg]

[Image: 2cdc3945.jpg]

[Image: 4492f75f.jpg]

[Image: e7151127.jpg]

[Image: 6fa4852a.jpg]

Sorry for everything being so dirty. But it's been raining like everyday here in sudbury since monday...so when it's all cleaned up, i'll snap you guys some good ones
Actually normally i would say those rims are over the top looking, but i think on your car they look really good.
They look pretty good! Nice choice!
Altho now that i look at the pics again..........its gotta be said, it needs a drop.
habmann,Jun 30 2006, 08:03 PM Wrote:Altho now that i look at the pics again..........its gotta be said, it needs a drop.
[right][snapback]196083[/snapback][/right]

can already say that i agree with you lol..i'm looking into getting a set of H&R Coil overs by the end of the summer, or at late next spring
Love the looks of those rims! Very nice choice! Those were the ones that I have been looking at but right now can't justify the money for new Rims and Rubber!

Very nice rims and I must say they work very well with your car. If I found a pile of cash on the street I'd get a set for myself ;)

NefCanuck
Nice wheels Brian! I'd love to see them in person.

You around Garson at all this weekend? Drop me a PM, we're over for the weekend.
Look pretty good on your car man...abd the drop isn't needed right this instant. I think darker coloured cars look dumber with bigger rims and stock ride height. Since the white is bright, it fools the eye...
great looking rims

did they come with tires?
They look good!
habmann,Jun 30 2006, 05:46 PM Wrote:Actually normally i would say those rims are over the top looking, but i think on your car they look really good.
[right][snapback]196078[/snapback][/right]

Ditto

Ditto on the drop too.
sssuperfly,Jul 2 2006, 12:33 AM Wrote:great looking rims

did they come with tires?
[right][snapback]196145[/snapback][/right]

yea, everything came included, locking lugs, tires, was sposed 2 get a free set of lowering springs, but they never came :(
smith21 Wrote:...was sposed 2 get a free set of lowering springs, but they never came :(

Wouldn't that be convenient! :lol: I agree though, a drop would finish it off nicely.
Nice rims!! I love the colour... goes really well with your car