FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Buy Enzo, Receive New Wife Free With Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29062006/6/n-od...lf-ferrari.html

Must be fugly if she has to lure men in with an Enzo :ph34r: But still, pretty good bait! :lol:
Haha I read about that this morning.. Who does that??! REALLY!!
hahahaha :lol:
can buyers opt out of the wife and take just the car ?

maybe she's the reason there are no bids!
Link? This is crazy, I can't believe people do things like this.
Sorry Chad, Yahoo didn't provide a link to the auction, but there can't be that many Enzos on Ebay!
Can someone please remind me why I'm buying a house again? Geeze I'd sure like that enzo...although I'd have to put the girl through a safety tho.

:lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 30 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:Can someone please remind me why I'm buying a house again?  Geeze I'd sure like that enzo...although I'd have to put the girl through a safety tho.

[right][snapback]196033[/snapback][/right]

no kidding.. make sure you check for leaky seals, misaligned headlights, proper riding position, an intact grill, and make sure you get a carfax report.. something to tell you if the rear end has ever been hit before.

oh, and if it requires more than pressing "start" to turn her on, WALK AWAY! Last thing you need is having to sit there, twisting knobs and jiggling keys in slots to make things work.
darkpuppet,Jun 30 2006, 12:50 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 30 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:Can someone please remind me why I'm buying a house again?  Geeze I'd sure like that enzo...although I'd have to put the girl through a safety tho.

no kidding.. make sure you check for leaky seals, misaligned headlights, proper riding position, an intact grill, and make sure you get a carfax report.. something to tell you if the rear end has ever been hit before.

oh, and if it requires more than pressing "start" to turn her on, WALK AWAY! Last thing you need is having to sit there, twisting knobs and jiggling keys in slots to make things work.
[right][snapback]196034[/snapback][/right]

Post of the Day! :lol:
darkpuppet,Jun 30 2006, 10:50 AM Wrote:oh, and if it requires more than pressing "start" to turn her on, WALK AWAY!  Last thing you need is having to sit there, twisting knobs and jiggling keys in slots to make things work.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA1!!1!!1
dude she is hot

but dammmm, too much money for a car and women.

I can get a yogo and a crotian chick for less then 100 Euros.
or even a 57 belair and a cuban for free.

Show me yur boobies............
SVT ZX3,Jun 30 2006, 01:39 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 30 2006, 10:50 AM Wrote:oh, and if it requires more than pressing "start" to turn her on, WALK AWAY!  Last thing you need is having to sit there, twisting knobs and jiggling keys in slots to make things work.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA1!!1!!1
[right][snapback]196038[/snapback][/right]

^^^^^^^
BwaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
microbunny,Jun 30 2006, 06:05 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Jun 30 2006, 01:39 PM Wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA1!!1!!1
[right][snapback]196038[/snapback][/right]

^^^^^^^
BwaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
[right][snapback]196066[/snapback][/right]

^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you could win the auction and after the auction sell off the woman. Sorta like buying a beat up old house for the property.
Puppet, if you need to work at it, you aint got it.

The ladies love my rico swave' attitude.

I make 'em melt.

Andrew might be able to teach you a thing or two. :lol: Maybe. He's switched over to the junior department. :P
darkpuppet,Jun 30 2006, 12:50 PM Wrote:

OMG classic!

If she is luring you to her with an Enzo, she must REALLY have some issues. A whole load more than a "normal" woman.

I'd guess that her carfax report wouldn't come back clean, and probably high mileage too.
10 Bucks says shes a Stage 5 Clinger.
she's a keeper, just look at her mspaint skills!
nass,Jul 1 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:she's a keeper, just look at her mspaint skills!
[right][snapback]196113[/snapback][/right]

I dunno man. She looks like more maintnance than the car.
If she needs an enzo to entice a male to marry her, are the chances or her having a penis good?