FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go Back To Your Country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reading through the news,
One lady (wife of one of the 17 men arrested for terrorism) talks about how much she hates Canada...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...pageRequested=1
Make not with the hate.... Make with the LOVE!!

Certainly paints a picture doesn't it? :huh:

However anyone old enough to be legally considered an adult is free to be wherever they want to be, so maybe the question these people need to be asked is:

"If you don't want to be here, why are you?"

NefCanuck
my thoughts were... "don't let the door hit you on the ass"...

You're free to leave anytime!

And, how can anyone hate Canada?
Exactly!
why are you here? Because if she had of ever said that about her own country while living there she would have been stoned to death!
torradan,Jun 29 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:And, how can anyone hate Canada?
[right][snapback]195930[/snapback][/right]

1. Caledonia Land Dispute and other Indian affairs
2. Soverignty debate in Québec and the FLQ
3. Oil rich Alberta and NL pissing on the goverment for equalization payments.

Good enough? :D
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 29 2006, 04:32 PM Wrote:
torradan,Jun 29 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:And, how can anyone hate Canada?
[right][snapback]195930[/snapback][/right]

1. Caledonia Land Dispute and other Indian affairs
2. Soverignty debate in Québec and the FLQ
3. Oil rich Alberta and NL pissing on the goverment for equalization payments.

Good enough? :D
[right][snapback]195934[/snapback][/right]

I would rather have to deal with any of those issues rather then going next to a car that could blow up in any second.

I would rather have to deal with Indians rather then suicide bombers

Also if Quebec wants to separate let them. They don’t know how good they have it here.

Canada is a great place and people that live in this country don’t appreciate half of the stuff they have. As for all these idiots that come to Canada and bitch about the country and its rules, they should be just sent back and stoned to death. After all that’s all they deserve.

The sad/ironic part of this story is, that if these woman grew up in their ideal Islamic society, they most likely wouldn't have the education (i.e. literacy) required to post on the board they created, let alone create it in the first place.
^^What he said.

They come here, abuse our systems, take advantage of our generous and kind nature... and then they turn around and try to kick us all square in the ass.

You can call me a racist, but THIS crap is exactly why I've said for years that there has to be another way to "grow" the country besides turning us into a global dumping ground. Right now, that's exactly what we are.

I don't care where you're from. if you're coming here to become a Canadian... great! Welcome! If you're coming here just to rape the system and treat the hard-working CANADIAN citizens here like dirt... go back to wherever it is you came from. We sure as hell don't want you here.