FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Door Sills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of somewhere where I can get some door sills for my car... maybe with a little focus emblem or something on them... I'm not looking to make my car look "riced"... but I wanted something to protect the body.

I've checked online, and there doesn't seem to be much to choose from.
You should talk to HardkOre he might still have some kicking around. They look like this.
[Image: 2193703_28_full.jpg]
There are actual focus canada door sills. I had them on my focus.
Check http://www.fordracingparts.com/. IIRC they have a few different sills which say fOCUS/RS/SVT.
Yeah there are geniune Ford accessories like that.. they come with either the old "focus" logo or the Ford oval, and the lip is rolled over rather than just a flat piece of metal that sticks on.

You have to watch what you order though, since they have shorter ones for 4-doors and longer ones for 3-doors.
Going with what Hardk0re offers won't burn you at all.
The door sills I make mount with 3m industrial tape. The ones for the ZX5/Sedan are for all 4 doors. I can only offer diamond plate, if you want a set let me know, i'd ask for paypal ahead of time as I've got a bunch of matts for various cars where dudes didn't pay up after I made their products for them.

hardk0re,Jun 30 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:The door sills I make mount with 3m industrial tape.  The ones for the ZX5/Sedan are for all 4 doors.  I can only offer diamond plate, if you want a set let me know, i'd ask for paypal ahead of time as I've got a bunch of matts for various cars where dudes didn't pay up after I made their products for them.
[right][snapback]196025[/snapback][/right]

Any way you have anything other than diamond plate?? :)
I was looking for something a bit simpler. Maybe even just a brushed plate that says Focus. If you don't have them, any idea where I can get them to fit a ZX5? All the ones I see are for ZX3's.
ZX5chica,Jul 5 2006, 02:26 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jun 30 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:The door sills I make mount with 3m industrial tape.  The ones for the ZX5/Sedan are for all 4 doors.  I can only offer diamond plate, if you want a set let me know, i'd ask for paypal ahead of time as I've got a bunch of matts for various cars where dudes didn't pay up after I made their products for them.
[right][snapback]196025[/snapback][/right]

Any way you have anything other than diamond plate?? :)
I was looking for something a bit simpler. Maybe even just a brushed plate that says Focus. If you don't have them, any idea where I can get them to fit a ZX5? All the ones I see are for ZX3's.
[right][snapback]196513[/snapback][/right]

Hit up Campbell Ford in Ottawa, thats where I got mine, I got a sedan kit (I own a zx3) and sold the other pair on here a few years back. Brushed plate that says focus on them. Exactly what your looking for. I'll see if I have any pics of it, dont think I do though....
Hardkore, would you be willing to make a set for my ranger?
Ebay 1

Ebay 2

Ebay 3

Ebay 4

Mine, Jay was guaging interest in these a while ago.
[Image: picture.JPG]

I love your sills Honkeytonk... where could I get a pair like those?? :)