FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: V8 Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Slimsride,Jun 29 2006, 02:22 AM Wrote:SWEEEEEEEEEEEET
[right][snapback]195856[/snapback][/right]

Nice. I wish there was a video of the V8 focus in your avatar to watch though.
"The Golden Oldie post !"
Still love that sound emenating from a Focus "SWEET!"
I still think the sound of that motor just makes that car look rediculous.

I guess that's why it's so funny.
Seen the update on the SHM focus on SCR last night....HOLLY CUSTOM BATMAN!!!! 35 to 40 hrs on a set of one off long tube headers among many other things which were extensivly modified including spring placement and upper rear control arm mountin points.
I want it!
JRC ZX3 2003,Jun 29 2006, 03:57 AM Wrote:
Slimsride,Jun 29 2006, 02:22 AM Wrote:SWEEEEEEEEEEEET
[right][snapback]195856[/snapback][/right]

Nice. I wish there was a video of the V8 focus in your avatar to watch though.
[right][snapback]195859[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i know, i'm looking for it though....not much to go on in the ways of searching...There is this one (avatar) and a white one as well. (which just so happens to be my wallpaper)
ANTHONYD,Jun 29 2006, 06:41 AM Wrote:I still think the sound of that motor just makes that car look rediculous.

I guess that's why it's so funny.
[right][snapback]195867[/snapback][/right]

I would love to see the face on the dood driving a riced out honda, as you pull up next to him at a light with that sound rumbling the crap outta his 4 banger. You know to be honest i'm thinking i wouldn't even put a sound system in the car. The sound of that engine being "hammered down" is music to my ears.

Slimsride,Jun 29 2006, 01:14 PM Wrote:Yeah i know, i'm looking for it though....not much to go on in the ways of searching...There is this one (avatar) and a white one as well. (which just so happens to be my wallpaper)
[right][snapback]195955[/snapback][/right]

IIRC the website for the company that made that black focus was http://www.ocmracing.com or oandcracing.com. I just tried the first one, but the site is taking forever to load. I'm pretty sure that was it though.

I have a higher res pic of the black one doing the burn out. PM me with your email addy if you want a copy.

Edit, here is the correct link.

http://www.oncracing.com/
That's awesome! Looks and sounds sweet!
The ultimate Focus treatment. My love for fuel economy notwithstanding... I'd do that in a heartbeat if it was economically responsible for us to do.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 30 2006, 07:23 AM Wrote:The ultimate Focus treatment. My love for fuel economy notwithstanding... I'd do that in a heartbeat if it was economically responsible for us to do.
[right][snapback]195995[/snapback][/right]

Shame it couldn't be done on a sedan. Imagine the looks on the faces of the ricers at the lights when you took off leaving the smell of scorched rubber as they were just leaving the line? :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 30 2006, 09:49 AM Wrote:Shame it couldn't be done on a sedan.  Imagine the looks on the faces of the ricers at the lights when you took off leaving the smell of scorched rubber as they were just leaving the line? :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]196026[/snapback][/right]

It has been done on a sedan. Second isssue of FF magazine had a 4.6L DOHC twin turbo black sedan with a cowel hood and SVT front bumper. It also sported big drag slicks out in back. Best part was the the interior was almost OEM except for the gauge pod and the shifter.
SVT ZX3,Jun 30 2006, 11:16 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 30 2006, 09:49 AM Wrote:Shame it couldn't be done on a sedan.  Imagine the looks on the faces of the ricers at the lights when you took off leaving the smell of scorched rubber as they were just leaving the line? :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]196026[/snapback][/right]

It has been done on a sedan. Second isssue of FF magazine had a 4.6L DOHC twin turbo black sedan with a cowel hood and SVT front bumper. It also sported big drag slicks out in back. Best part was the the interior was almost OEM except for the gauge pod and the shifter.
[right][snapback]196032[/snapback][/right]

Ah, I'd never seen that issue, but still, the car didn't look stock. I'd want a stone stock looking Focus sedan with a V8 stuffed in there, just to break brains :D

NefCanuck