FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Trade My Modded Focus For Your Stock One!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YES thats right kids.

Simply put, I want to trade in my car on a new one but the dealer isn't offering what I want... So I figure if I can get a clean Auto with lower km's to trade in with I will get some money back for my mods...

My car has:

2.5" HEader back exhast (custom downpipe the rest is Borla)

Fidenza Cam gears

SCT Xcal 2 dyno tuned 149WHP

Rebuilt Transmission with Cryo treated EVERYTHING and LSD!

Eibach Pro street S adjustable coilovers

Eibach anti Roll bars

Energery suspension trans mount.

two sets of stock 15's with
Sumtomo HTR-Z 255 50 15 tires in good shape with winter rims

there are some dents and dings car needs some paint... to drive simply mat gas and turn wheel with out lifting off.

I love this car... if I don't get what I want for it It will be home to a chevy V8 in a few

it's bet to call me about this as the details are extensive and If your serious than a phone call is no big deal

Pics to follow

519 992 3797

GIVEEE MEEE YOUR TRANNYYYYY. Good luck on the sale or trade. Dealers don't like modded cars at all. I guess you don't have stock suspension to bring her back to stock.
I feel like I should probably know the answers to some of these questions, but anyway ...

Year?

Model?

Km?

Colour?

Cat?

How would your mods work with JRSC?

How much to buy?

ZX3

225k (rebuilt motor 100K ago trans rebuilt less than 30K ago)

Black

Phenominaly youall have a trans that can take the abuse and give relentless grip with LSD

and suspension thats been tuned and corner waited on scales at AP racing here in windsor.. AP sets up chassies for casc car

I will trade you two foci one silver and the other orange both SVT....You can't drive them, but you can clean the dust off them once in awhile lol

Ya sell that tranny to Dre I will need some competition....Good luck on the trade
ZED_not_zee,Sep 14 2009, 06:36 PM Wrote:2000

ZX3

225k (rebuilt motor 100K ago trans rebuilt less than 30K ago)

Black

Phenominaly youall have a trans that can take the abuse and give relentless grip with LSD

and suspension thats been tuned and corner waited on scales at AP racing here in windsor..  AP sets up chassies for casc car
[right][snapback]294336[/snapback][/right]
Were you in the car when they had it on the scale?
what KM range are you looking for and year for trade in? also can it be manual? i have a friend with a 2000 or 2001 sedan, zetec motor, black painted wheels and a stereo with under 200k on it