FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mid-year Fitness Checkup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My mom always told me how un healthy I was. Turns out the dr said Im a pretty lucky bastard and am one healthy mofo.

Strong bones, strong immune system. Good to go!

Yes I eat lots of junk but you should see all the other good stuff I eat.. I swear I have 20 meals a day and peope always askign how I can eat so much.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 7 2006, 02:26 PM Wrote:My mom always told me how un healthy I was. Turns out the dr said Im a pretty lucky bastard and am one healthy mofo.

Strong bones, strong immune system. Good to go!

Yes I eat lots of junk but you should see all the other good stuff I eat.. I swear I have 20 meals a day and peope always askign how I can eat so much.
[right][snapback]196758[/snapback][/right]

If anyone is really serious about dropping some weight id suggest Body For Life.

The plan isnt too far fetched, and it works. The exercise plan they suggest doesnt even have to be followed.

I went from 235 the first week of January this year to 187 right now. 48 lbs.

And now that my metabolism is running so high i can basicly eat whatever the hell i want for dinner, and still break even on a weekly basis for weight loss. (Im trying to maintain this weight at the moment)

Not bad for 6 months.
^^ That's an awesome amount of progress! Congrats!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:^^ That's an awesome amount of progress! Congrats!
[right][snapback]196847[/snapback][/right]

Thanks! In comparison to anything else ive tried.. this is easy to stay with.

Anyone serious about dropping a few pounds.. give it a try for 4 weeks, and youll never look back.

Pages: 1 2 3