FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wedding Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after a year of planning, running around and spending tons of money, its finally done. We are offically married.
Here are just some pics of Me and Kelly
[Image: KM1491.jpg]

[Image: KM1466.jpg]

the place is called Caledon Country club. It was amazing. The food was great and the service was exceptional. Everyone was so nice and freindly.

I will post more pics later, but too tired to do now.
cograts
Congratulations! They looked beautiful and I love Kelly's dress. The colour for the bridemaid's is nice too. You usually see Purple and thats a very nice colour.
Congrats! You guys look pretty darned spiffy! Glad that you had a good day.

All that planning and the time up until the big day sure get stressful, and all of the sudden, its a huge weight lifted off your chest.

Now the True Kelly comes out! muahahahahaha! Just kidding! :)
Congrats man. I wish you all the best.
torradan,Jun 27 2006, 06:36 AM Wrote:Congrats!  You guys look pretty darned spiffy!  Glad that you had a good day. 

All that planning and the time up until the big day sure get stressful, and all of the sudden, its a huge weight lifted off your chest.

Now the True Kelly comes out!  muahahahahaha! Just kidding! :)
[right][snapback]195449[/snapback][/right]

hahaha

Congratulations!! you guys look like an amazing couple!!
Weddings that turn out great are the best. Congrats!
Mo congrats man. It's awesome that you found someone you want to share the rest of your life with. She looks like a keeper that's for sure. Enjoy the married life man!
Nice.

I'll post mine in a few weeks.
Nice photos, wish you all the best :)

NefCanuck
nice pics man! congrats!
wow those pics are so crisp they look fake! Congrats man all the best!!
wow nice pics, as mentioned you two make a good cupple.
You can't fake smiles like that for a camera they're real, congrats. ;)
thanks for the comments guys,

Its amazing the amount of stress that we were under, specially the last couple of weeks before the wedding. Now that its all over we are both very relaxed and we are back to being nice to each other. :)