FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Soccer Fight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am i missing something here :unsure: :wacko: :wtf:
Soccer palyers are pussies.
p.s. if you're not sure where the video is, click on the smiley face in the 1st post.
ninja link :ph34r:
ANTHONYD,Jun 26 2006, 08:15 AM Wrote:Soccer palyers are pussies.
[right][snapback]195293[/snapback][/right]
You know what, mate? Why don't you go to London and say that to a bunch of football fans? I bet you just don't have guts to do that. Somehow, I haven't heard of any Canadian national teams winning anything lately. I am actually surprised to hear these comments from a Canadian because being neither European nor American, you don't really fit anywhere on a sports scale :P
Peterbilt,Jun 28 2006, 05:49 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 26 2006, 08:15 AM Wrote:Soccer palyers are pussies.
[right][snapback]195293[/snapback][/right]
You know what, mate? Why don't you go to London and say that to a bunch of football fans? I bet you just don't have guts to do that. Somehow, I haven't heard of any Canadian national teams winning anything lately. I am actually surprised to hear these comments from a Canadian because being neither European nor American, you don't really fit anywhere on a sports scale :P
[right][snapback]195641[/snapback][/right]

I guess you don't watch world junior hockey eh, cause CANADA won the 2006 gold :P . So save your ignorance for elsewhere. Canadians can also celebrate victory and defeat here without throwing bottles, rocks running around kicking each other in the streets hahaha.

I am from southshields and support english football. Where are you from?.
vealzx3,Jun 28 2006, 12:35 AM Wrote:I guess you don't watch world junior hockey eh, cause CANADA won the 2006 gold :P
Somehow I expected something along this line... :D However, you can't compare world junior hockey to the Football World Cup, eh?

Quote:So save your ignorance for elsewhere. Canadians can also celebrate victory and defeat here without throwing bottles, rocks running around kicking each other in the streets hahaha.
It really has nothing to do with the topic. I am aware that British fans often behave inappropriately, but we don't discuss them here. My point was that Anthonyd should not had thrown these groundless accusations on a forum.

Quote:I am from southshields and support english football. Where are you from?
I am from California. Originally, I am from Kiev, Ukraine and a great fan of Dynamo Kiev. Living in the USA, it is not easy to keep up with European football, but I am doing my best to watch the Premiere League and the Series A Championship.
Relax Govenor. Not here to make enemies, just playing around.

*Slides a Guiness down the bar*
It's all good, but i prefer a pint of newcastle brown ;)