FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cop Got Fired For This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good
He doesn't seem overly happy...
That cop needs to get laid...
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 26 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:That cop needs to get laid...
[right][snapback]195275[/snapback][/right]

Haha typical guy- any excuse to get laid! haha :lol:
American cops... what's new? What a disgrace to the force.
I've seen this one on TV before.. Wow that guy gets mad. Glad the camera caught that and the dick got what he deserved.
WTF was that???

Everyone knows a topaz can't speed
crazikev,Jun 26 2006, 12:45 PM Wrote:WTF was that???

[right][snapback]195308[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
Dunno about that, my '93 3.0V6 Topaz with the 5 spd manual could beat just about any stock Focus including the SVT.

And especially the SPI. :lol:

Of course, that would have been in a straight line only. :blink:

(1993 Topaz - 135hp/150torque, weighs only 2500 pounds, nearly 400 pounds less than the Focus)
yeah I saw that video too, Apperently the elderly driver was from FLA, and she was ignoring the flashing Blue lights thinking it was a robbery attempt, as crooks do this regularly in FLA, and as she entered South Carolina she did'nt know that they didn't have that problem there, and the cop was chasing here for over 30 minutes at the same speed, before she finally did pull over.

If I remember correctly the police got sued, and so did that cop for all the crap he pulled in that video, as it was more or less an open and shut case.
OAC_Sparky,Jun 26 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jun 26 2006, 12:45 PM Wrote:WTF was that???

[right][snapback]195308[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
Dunno about that, my '93 3.0V6 Topaz with the 5 spd manual could beat just about any stock Focus including the SVT.

And especially the SPI. :lol:

Of course, that would have been in a straight line only. :blink:

(1993 Topaz - 135hp/150torque, weighs only 2500 pounds, nearly 400 pounds less than the Focus)
[right][snapback]195312[/snapback][/right]
ah yes, maybe the V6, but the 4 banger one, the doors start shaking at 120km/h, :lol: . And after driving that car forever, my SPI focus feels like an SVT :P :lol:
I want that to happen to me so I can get 6 figures!
I remember watching a TV programme about British cops who chased (rather followed at a low speed) a drunk driver until he turned into his own drive way. Then a bobby calmly knocked on the driver's door politely asking the driver to exit the car :D No guns drawn, no shouts, no violence - in a good old English way.

Actually, American cops vary by states and even counties. When I was pulled over the first time in my life, it happened on a desertous stretch of US-20 in Idaho. A state trooper was approcahing my car in a way that it seemed he expected at least a gang of heavily armed robbers :rolleyes: On the other hand, most California cops (CHP) that I have dealt with were sane individuals working quickly and being straight to the point instead of Idaho's "Do you know why I stopped you? How fast do you think you were going?" BS.