FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Driver & Passager Airbags & Other Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sister got in a car accident and both air bags went. car actually wasn't bad except for the bags. any chance any one has a set or can point me in the direction to find some. email me at phillipalves@hotmail.com. also need a front windshield, possibly hood, front bumper and fender. most importantly the airbags and windshield. please help.
ebay always has some listed
schade,Jun 25 2006, 11:56 PM Wrote:ebay always has some listed
[right][snapback]195238[/snapback][/right]

:o I recommend not using stealbay for safety items.
I just got into an accident as well, side impact, my airbags didnt deploy, stock front and rear bumpers still intact.. Insurance will probably be writing it off :( ....
So I'll let you know how it goes, I might be keeping just for a track/fun car, if thats the case I will be gutting it, i'll get you the air bags and whatever.
Although, it has been 2 weeks and they still havent givin me a solid anser SO it might take a little while longer.... :ph34r:
well I have a passenger fender for sale.
thanks for the response everyone. i'll let u know what happens.
I have a WRC replica european bumper along with hella signal for sell. I got the bumper from a member here but I changed my mine and got a JMS front lip instead. PM me if you interested!!!