FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canadian Tire 2-day Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SALE!

The hose reel and 2-way radios are a smokin' deal.
That cooler looks perfect for our trip for milk n stuff. Hmm.
That pressure washer is a great price also. I love CT, especially when it comes to tools. You can pick up tools there, sometimes 75% off, great stuff!!!
see those new tents with the LED's & solar panels?

Farking cool.

Probably not so new though....I gotta go camping soon. <_<
They had a better sale on the Woods 6-man, 2-room tent. Reg 229, on for 129. We got one after initially wanting the 6-man LED tent.

If you bring a LED flashlight / headlamp, or especially the shake LED flashlights... no point to it.

All I'd ever do is mod the panel to charge a 12-volt battery... and it's probably only a 3-6W panel.
Yeah but what happens when your father is in the woods at night trying to find the flashlight and you respond "Its in the tent" then he reponds with "wheres the tent"?

:P :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 23 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:They had a better sale on the Woods 6-man, 2-room tent. Reg 229, on for 129. We got one after initially wanting the 6-man LED tent.
[right][snapback]194943[/snapback][/right]

I picked up the go be dry woods 6 man tent for about the same price when they had the sale a while back, sweet tents.
gabe,Jun 23 2006, 02:16 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 23 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:They had a better sale on the Woods 6-man, 2-room tent. Reg 229, on for 129. We got one after initially wanting the 6-man LED tent.
[right][snapback]194943[/snapback][/right]

I picked up the go be dry woods 6 man tent for about the same price when they had the sale a while back, sweet tents.
[right][snapback]194986[/snapback][/right]

That's the one!

Looks pretty sweet so far, we haven't tested it out yet.
Flofocus,Jun 23 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:Yeah but what happens when your father is in the woods at night trying to find the flashlight and you respond "Its in the tent" then he reponds with "wheres the tent"?

:P  :lol:
[right][snapback]194947[/snapback][/right]

You tell him, "You're in the tent!" :lol: