FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To Focus Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone... I'm new to the Focus Canada site (member at Focal Jet), and I'm pretty new to the whole Focus world (just bought her 2 weeks ago)... but I thought I'd try this site out :)
As for my car, it's still stock, but I'm looking to do a small drop and window tint in the near future, should give me enough to hold out for a little while.

As for the car, it's the 2006 ZX5, standard, UV red, fully loaded, sunroof, 6 disc in dash mp3 changer, SAP package... nice little graduation present to myself!! :D

If you're in the Ottawa area and you know of organized meets (or drives), please let me know.

Cheers and enjoy the pics
[Image: 108-0807_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0808_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0814_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0805_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0811_IMG.jpg]
Welcome to the site :)

Where in Ottawa are you lacted...A few members here from Ottawa, I'm from the east end passed orleans.
Flofocus,Jun 22 2006, 01:08 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site :)

Where in Ottawa are you lacted...A few members here from Ottawa, I'm from the east end passed orleans.
[right][snapback]194731[/snapback][/right]

I'm in Manotick, but I work and go to school downtown... so I'm really anywhere :)
:hi: to the site.

Nice ZX5, I have never seen one with the 2006 Street Edition package in red before, and I must say looks good. Also I noticed your nick, As I have a Focus " Chic " badge up for sale if your interested in it lol :lol:
Frost__2001,Jun 22 2006, 01:15 PM Wrote::hi:  to the site.

Nice ZX5, I have never seen one with the 2006 Street Edition package in red  before, and I must say looks good. Also I noticed your nick, As I have a Focus " Chic " badge up for sale if your interested in it lol  :lol:
[right][snapback]194734[/snapback][/right]

Thanks... hmm... the badge sounds fun :)
well I have a few of them for sale in the for sale section, there are a few guys and girls on here that have a good ammount of things to say ( sometimes ) on things, and when it comes to tuning, there are many people here that will give you good pointers and what not, but for sure have fun while your here as there is a lot to check out on our site.

Oh BTW, I think your the 10th girl on here ? :lol: maybe the 5th with a focus ? :huh: so word of warning though, some of the guys can be a little um... :huh: friendy :lol:
I love the GFX Edition package on the sedans... and it's not bad on the hatches apparently!

Welcome!
You looking for a sugar daddy? I hear this place has a few :P
Welcome and nice car. Yeah you'll find lots of useful stuff here. You'll also find that on occassion you may need to do a double take (or three :D )

and I like the GFX package on the hatches. It's on the sedans that it looks stoopid

NefCanuck
welcome, i really like the rear bumper on the hatch

i should look into it....
Flofocus,Jun 22 2006, 02:37 PM Wrote:You looking for a sugar daddy?  I hear this place has a few  :P
[right][snapback]194743[/snapback][/right]

Zing..... :ph34r:
[Image: leghump.gif]
Zing eh.... I usually go with Swish.
Welcome.......
Welcome to FC, nice looking car but needs some SVT side mirrors. My dad bought the same car in black a month or 2 ago. You may find its not quite as uptight as the Jet here......which can be good or bad depending on your view of things. ;)
Here come the threadhumpers! :D
Welcome to the FC world.

I was looking at 06 ZX5 with the GFX but it was the Screamin Yellow. I thought it was nice but it looks just as good in the UV Red. I personaly like the rear spoiler setup on them. they just do the hatch so much justice.
Welcome, enjoy your stay and don't street race.

and post plenty of pictures.
I'm glad you came over...

I'm the same guy on [FJ].

Your bro might not appreciate me dragging you over here :P.. But if you're looking to hang with ottawa folks, this is a pretty good place to start.

enjoy your stay!
Welcome.

Best piece of advice i could give ya is not to take most of us seriously. You'll survive here longer that way.
Pages: 1 2