FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Awd Dyno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where's a good place to get AWD vehicles dynoed in the GTA?
Four star motorsports in Georgetown is who you should go see

AWD dyno
Neetronics in sauga
HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH THE PLACES BELOW? DOES ANYOONE KNOW IF ANY OF THEM BESIDES NEETRONICS AND FOUR STAR ARE AWD/

Neetronics Dyno from what I hear is not a good dyno to determine how much power you have but is better suited to tuning.

Four Star Motorsports wants $115 a car for 2-4 runs, which is rediculous. Anyone else know who does AWD dynoing?

DaSilva Racing: Dynojet Dyno

Autobahn Speed Tuning: Mustang Dyno

Auto Accessory Zone: Mustang Dyno

Tag Racecraft: Dynojet Dyno

Redline: Dynojet Dyno

Dyno Power Services: Dynojet Dyno
Try DL MOTORSPORTS in Burlington, Those guys apparently are VERY good at what they do.
ANTHONYD,Jul 27 2006, 11:50 AM Wrote:Try DL MOTORSPORTS in Burlington, Those guys apparently are VERY good at what they do.
[right][snapback]199271[/snapback][/right]

Do they do AWD?
$115 for 4 runs isnt that bad a of a price. Its a little high but I've PAID higher.
As far as I know.
Flofocus,Jul 27 2006, 12:06 PM Wrote:$115 for 4 runs isnt that bad a of a price.  Its a little high but I've PAID higher.
[right][snapback]199277[/snapback][/right]

ya but I don't need 4 runs. I'd rather have 2 runs for like 2/3 of the price!
I hear ya, but arent you stock right now?

Guessing your looking for a baseline now
Flofocus,Jul 27 2006, 03:40 PM Wrote:I hear ya, but arent you stock right now?

Guessing your looking for a baseline now
[right][snapback]199320[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, have an intake on order and later a chip.
ask the place that charges 115 if they would do a base line test then save the other runs for after you have your mods done. unless that just an hourly rate that they charge.
FocusGuy7476,Jul 30 2006, 10:55 PM Wrote:ask the place that charges 115 if they would do a base line test then save the other runs for after you have your mods done. unless that just an hourly rate that they charge.
[right][snapback]199918[/snapback][/right]

I think the hard work comes from putting the car on the dyno not doing the runs.
think thats a fair rate for dyno time, its 60 for a single pass here and 100 per hour and thats on a 2wd dyno. consider that you live in a larger populated area 115 for AWD dyno time doesn't seem that bad to me.