FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ebay Side Mirrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looked at some mirrors on Ebay and I like a few of the designs. Just getting some input on them and the quality of those.

Any one?
Usually the stuff you only find on ebay is fairly low quality. With something like a mirror if you have poor fitment you can get a lot of wind noise..
Yea think. ID almost be willing to risk it and blow the 40bux. No LED... hate Led.

But as for and poor fitting, I would send them back for the poor fitting.
Personally, I wouldn't touch ebay parts, but it is cheap, so it wouldn't be the biggest loss.
I paid $10usd for my M3 mirrors, LED and power.

you get what you pay for.
I got my mirrors off of ebay and I have had no issues with fitment or wind noise!
nass,Jun 20 2006, 11:38 PM Wrote:I paid $10usd for my M3 mirrors, LED and power.

you get what you pay for.
[right][snapback]194338[/snapback][/right]

Were they trash? Or U just didnt like em.
I had them too, my mirrors got destroyed by winter and they looked like crap after. Not to mention the mirror part actually cracked and the power never worked anyways. The LED was the only kool part.
Well since I ended up getting the chrome mirrors the winter do tarnish the look of the chrome a little, but that will be fixed in a matter of weeks!!! Oh and I got the manual mirrors! :)
Ima go with the Power mirrors..

If I were to get these would anyone in london give me a hand. Never changed mirrors before.
SVTmonkey,Jun 20 2006, 07:44 PM Wrote:Personally, I wouldn't touch ebay parts, but it is cheap, so it wouldn't be the biggest loss.
[right][snapback]194307[/snapback][/right]

I agree 110%, they are very poorly made, mass produced at the cheapest method possible.

I'd would never buy them myself......
Mason,Jun 21 2006, 04:17 PM Wrote:Ima go with the Power mirrors..

If I were to get these would anyone in london give me a hand. Never changed mirrors before.
[right][snapback]194433[/snapback][/right]

it's really not that hard. I can give you a hand or find some how to's if you need help. I changed mine in 30mins or less.

And to answer your previous question, they are still on the car but I am going to put the stockers back on eventually
I really liked my M3 mirrors I got for $13. That said, they did produce wind noise above 100kph, but they looked really nice.
The wind noise everyone talks about isn't from the mirror itself, it's from the adapter. On mine there is a gap and the fitment is just garbage. The noise comes from that.
The ones that I purchase didn't have an adapter, they fit on just like the stock mirrors..... Oh well gues I got some good ones!
I tried to find the seller but I couldn't.... the ones that I purchase were hard to find on Ebay!
Well if anyone has any good quality ones or happens to see any POST FOR ME lol