FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 15 Yr Old Shot And Killed By Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kid was obviously a criminal, don't feel sorry at all. There had to be a reason for them to shoot.
Well, no one deserves to die unless they kill someone else, or badly hurt someone else... and it doesn't say that in this article. Actually, the article doesn't say much.
trigger happy pigs!!

disgusting
Probably thought he was street racing :ph34r:

Seriously though, it didn't even say the kid was armed did it? That ain't right. :(
I was in Police Foundation....And we where though to shoot and kill. Even if it's a 10 year old or a 50 year old person... If your life is in danger you are able to defend yourself....And there's no shooting in the leg. When a office fire his weapon is to kill.
microbunny,Jun 20 2006, 02:53 PM Wrote:trigger happy pigs!!

disgusting
[right][snapback]194236[/snapback][/right]

Careful who you offend with comments like that.

disgusting

I hope to hell you're joking. If you're not, pardon my foreign language but are you a f***ing idiot??? Let's see, 15 yr old kid STEALS a van, driving around possibly comitting other crimes throughout the night, gets approached by police who obviously knew it was stolen and had obviously identified themselves as police as they were in a marked car, the kid decided to flee from the scene.

OF COURSE the MEDIA doesn't delve into the reasoning behind why shots were fired, for all we know the van being driven by a 15yr old criminal was being driven directly at the officer(s) in question, therefore HE WAS ARMED, with a 3500lb weapon that would easily kill a man. A similar situation happened out here in BC in New Westminster last year, if it hadn't been for the officer who fired those shots a friend of mine (a New West PD member) could have been killed instead of just injured from the STOLEN suv ramming the police cruiser continually.

Maybe if our JUSTICE SYSTEM would step up to the goddamn plate and do something about young offenders instead of shaking a finger at them and saying "Now now Timmy, you go out there and play nice, don't steal a van and try to run down the nice police officer." Gimme a goddamned f***ing break you bunch of sorry ass motherf***ing deerlicking pussy ass s***head f***ing bleeding hearts of society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SVTmonkey,Jun 20 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:

disgusting

Careful who you offend with comments like that.
[right][snapback]194309[/snapback][/right]

You don't know me very well do you?
focusracer,Jun 20 2006, 09:54 PM Wrote:...I hope to hell you're joking. If you're not, pardon my foreign language but are you a f***ing idiot??? ...
[right][snapback]194313[/snapback][/right]

Please refrain from swearing at myself or others, you are entitled to your opinion but we don't need to get preschool..

p.s.

I wasnt joking... nah nah!
bunny will piss on you, while you're throwing up from the poisoned food he gave you.

it just how he rolls.
nass,Jun 20 2006, 11:35 PM Wrote:bunny will piss on you, while you're throwing up from the poisoned food he gave you.

it just how he rolls.
[right][snapback]194336[/snapback][/right]
oh, he's got rolls alrigtht :lol:
meford4u,Jun 20 2006, 11:43 PM Wrote:
nass,Jun 20 2006, 11:35 PM Wrote:bunny will piss on you, while you're throwing up from the poisoned food he gave you.

it just how he rolls.
[right][snapback]194339[/snapback][/right]

Justify or not...? nah...I dont wanna make an old man cry!
microbunny,Jun 21 2006, 06:06 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 20 2006, 11:43 PM Wrote:

it just how he rolls.
[right][snapback]194339[/snapback][/right]

Justify or not...? nah...I dont wanna make an old man cry!
[right][snapback]194350[/snapback][/right]
what??????/ Your going to bring up the fact I have more rolls than you?

No s*** sherlock.

But I am still weeping about it. :lol:
focusracer,Jun 20 2006, 09:54 PM Wrote:Maybe if our JUSTICE SYSTEM would step up to the goddamn plate and do something about young offenders instead of shaking a finger at them and saying "Now now Timmy, you go out there and play nice, don't steal a van and try to run down the nice police officer." Gimme a goddamned f***ing break you bunch of sorry ass motherf***ing deerlicking pussy ass s***head f***ing bleeding hearts of society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in this case, the Young Offenders Act was bypassed. Will save a bit of taxpayer's money...

Anyhoo.. apparently as the story goes, the kid was aiming to run down some officers. Cause and effect.. don't run down officers, don't get shot. Pretty simple IMO.

I couldn't believe that anyone would buy a gun thinking that if they shot someone, they would do it non-lethally. That's gotta be the most stupid form of thinking I've ever heard. Every shot can kill... so you shoot TO kill.
focusracer,Jun 20 2006, 06:54 PM Wrote:

disgusting
Maybe if our JUSTICE SYSTEM would step up to the goddamn plate and do something about young offenders instead of shaking a finger at them and saying "Now now Timmy, you go out there and play nice, don't steal a van and try to run down the nice police officer." Gimme a goddamned f***ing break you bunch of sorry ass motherf***ing deerlicking pussy ass s***head f***ing bleeding hearts of society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is even more eloquently put than I would have hoped to say myself.
microbunny,Jun 20 2006, 07:06 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Jun 20 2006, 09:54 PM Wrote:...I hope to hell you're joking. If you're not, pardon my foreign language but are you a f***ing idiot??? ...

Please refrain from swearing at myself or others, you are entitled to your opinion but we don't need to get preschool..

p.s.

I wasnt joking... nah nah!
[right][snapback]194316[/snapback][/right]

Well, since apparently you weren't joking about your comments, I hope that next time you may happen to need the police to attend to a criminal activity in your neighborhood that they take their sweet time to help your little furry bunny butt. But hey, that's your opinion and I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions, but I think I'd rather have your so called "trigger happy pigs" cruisin the hood than little buggers stealing my s*** and everyone else's to buy their crack and try and run people over with the vehicles that they steal.
With that said, I'm an asshole but not a bitch so, no hard feelings bunny.
I never really understand people's absolute distrust of cops.

Maybe it's because I'm a white bread middle class guy.. I dunno.

I remember a time in grade school when we had a cop do a little presentation, and we were told that we weren't allowed to refer to them as cops because it was disrespectful.

instead, call them police officers.

nowadays... nobody respects the cops.. and since we're not allowed to carry concealed, I'm gonna want them on my side.
ok if the cops didnt shoot this guy... there would be one more theif/criminal on the road... the cops did the right thing. lots of crime happens thats even unnoticed, but when the cops involve something with the words "youth" or "terrorist" or "black male" then people get upset at them. my 2 cents
If you were driving straight at me and I was the "law"... I'd pop you, too. Disrespectin' mah authoritah will get you nowhere. :D
Pages: 1 2