FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Father Is Picking Up This Sweet Ride Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2009, 09:18 AM Wrote:Ohh 40, km is good but what was it going for over here? Frost you have a pm
[right][snapback]294098[/snapback][/right]

Flofocus,Sep 11 2009, 06:08 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Sep 10 2009, 10:10 AM Wrote:Its a pretty sweet ride, but for that price I hope its fully loaded and low km becasue I've seen some alot cheaper than that.
[right][snapback]294077[/snapback][/right]

28 500 all in. Thats a pretty good price. and...can you read? 40k is pretty low KM's for an 04.
[right][snapback]294156[/snapback][/right]

Reading owned both of us I missed the 40 km 1st and then you missed my post where I said 40km is good.
Just dropped it off...

We covered it with the car cover that came with it, put a big bow on it.

My mother came back form her golf game this morning and was wondering what was under the cover...

We took the cover off and she almost started crying. Its everything she wanted....the color is her favorite, 2 seater...convertible...only complaint was when i showed her the trunk. 'I cant fit 2 golf bags in there'. :rolleyes: :lol:
^^This is touchy $hit man...........seriosly Nate i cried in my cubical.
NikiterZTS,Sep 11 2009, 04:21 PM Wrote:^^This is touchy $hit man...........seriosly Nate i cried in my cubical.
[right][snapback]294181[/snapback][/right]

I swear I still wonder about you nick.... :blink:

Flofocus,Sep 11 2009, 10:10 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Sep 10 2009, 01:11 PM Wrote:you know that cars a repo right?

[right][snapback]294095[/snapback][/right]

No, did not know that. Car is absolutely mint though.
[right][snapback]294157[/snapback][/right]

it should be mint, there was no damage, or declarations on the car, I remember it was very clean when they brought it in, we don't often get many Z cars at my work (10 tops) unless they are a Nissan Canada Repo, which means it was either leased or financed thru Nissan Canada.

More then likely the person didn't pay more then 5 payments and had it repo'd.

Although the owner could have also died and the car was returned to Nissan as Nissan has no real public buy back program like FoMo dose in the event that the leasee or financier passess away durring their contract to Nissan, and hey it dose happen, but for sure no one would have died in the car....lol :lol: (if they did there would have been a major declaration on the title)
meford4u,Sep 10 2009, 10:51 PM Wrote:Your Pops is gonna love it.
[right][snapback]294141[/snapback][/right]

He's still on his 135i trip though...this was for my mom's bday.

Im just glad my parents finally bought themselves a little toy!

Gotta love retirement!

Nik - lol, its always good to see your moms smile like that once in a while :D

Phil - Thanks for the PM ;)
darkpuppet,Sep 10 2009, 10:11 AM Wrote:Some big black wheels would rock on that car.
[right][snapback]294081[/snapback][/right]

[Image: nissan1.jpg]
[Image: nissan3.jpg]
or white
[Image: nissan2.jpg]

give it some flush look :D
sorry mispost
Nice find, and congrats to your folks!

I've never been out in one, but I do like the way they sound, and the way they look when someone mods them in a clean, JDM sort of way...
holy thread revival! :lol:

My parents are still very happy with the purchase. Tho my dad is kind of annoyed having to go to the golf course with 2 cars now. My mom insists she go with her car but it only fits 1 set of clubs. So my father shows up at the course with his wagon full of clubs, and my mother by herself in her 2 seater sports car! :lol:
Tell you dad he can get an '07 GT500 convertible for $40k -- and it'll hold more than 2 sets of golf clubs.
he's on a pick up truck trip now. lol
Flofocus,Apr 28 2010, 12:25 PM Wrote:he's on a pick up truck trip now.  lol
[right][snapback]306064[/snapback][/right]

If he grabs an SVT Raptor hew can hold enough clubs for a foursome and enough beer to get the foursome hammered :P

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2