FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Last Pics - S2 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figured I'd post up the last pics of my focus, took them last night. Traded it in for a 2006 Volvo S40 today.

Amazing but I am actually quite sad to see it go, I'm going to miss the car so much, anyway pics are below......

[Image: LastPics-Focus1.jpg]

[Image: LastPics-Focus2.jpg]

[Image: LastPics-Focus3.jpg]

[Image: LastPics-Focus4.jpg]

[Image: LastPics-Focus5.jpg]

[Image: LastPics-Focus6.jpg]
Nice car!

To bad you had to trade it in

Hope you enjoy your Volvo

T'was a nice looking car. But i suppose everyone has to grow up at some point and the volvo is definately a nice car. Can't say i blame ya for trading in the focus.
Would look pretty good if you'd lose the reverse uni-brow ;)

Serious Chad, the car is looking good.. but you cant feel bad when you move on to something better.
I have always liked your car. What are you doing with it? Selling it?

I hope you enjoy your new car! :)
It is nice looking, but you shouldn't think twice about trading it for the S40! Nice buy, and you know how hard it is to sell a focus, they will have it for awhile! You can always drive over to the lot where your focus is and give it a hug every once and a while ;)
don't be a stranger!
SangriaRedZX5,Jun 20 2006, 03:55 AM Wrote:I have always liked your car. What are you doing with it? Selling it?

I hope you enjoy your new car! :)
[right][snapback]194073[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I traded it in for a new Volvo S40, see the thread below......

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=17444&hl=
ANTHONYD,Jun 20 2006, 06:04 AM Wrote:don't be a stranger!
[right][snapback]194095[/snapback][/right]

No worries on that. I still moderate FF.com plus I still got my government job (ie: desk, computer, no work, etc)..... I'll be around.....
S2,Jun 20 2006, 06:34 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 20 2006, 06:04 AM Wrote:don't be a stranger!
[right][snapback]194095[/snapback][/right]

No worries on that. I still moderate FF.com plus I still got my government job (ie: desk, computer, no work, etc)..... I'll be around.....
[right][snapback]194122[/snapback][/right]

LOL, I know what that's like.
I'll take the wheels! :D
Wow, something about SK and really nice Liquid Grey Focus'........
Well get this, I got up early today and went for a bike ride like I usually do (about 10-15 miles or so worth) biking around the neighbourhood. I usually take my camera to take some 'scenic' photos whenever something catches my eye (off trail). Anyway, It's suppose to snow tonight so maybe the last 'real' bike ride for the year so I thought I'd cruise around the neighbourhoods in my area and look at what I found..............

[Image: RevisedS2-3.jpg]

[Image: RevisedS2-1.jpg]

[Image: RevisedS2-2.jpg]

Yep it's my old car!!!! Minus the S2 decals, windshield banner, with an addition of a Yakima bike rack and of course the dealership decal on the hatch.

Memories..... I actually have seen my car around the city but wasn't expecting to see it this morning. Grabbed a couple photos (hopefully ok with the girl that bought the car).....

Anyway thought I would post them up on here............ so I guess the last LAST pics LOL.....
do u know the price that they sold it for?
Small world that your old car would end up so close to you. Still looks like its in pretty good shape, nice to see someone else appreciating it.
I wonder why they would take the S2 decals off.. I saw it driving around when I was in Saskatoon for the RHCP concert. Definitely doesnt look nearly as sleek and sporty with that huge roof rack on it.
What ever the price was it must have been good, cause it didn't sit that long. I hope she takes care of it cause I know I'm the only person in my area that gives a damb about their Focus....It's just not fair.....somebody move this way cause all my friends think I retarded to treat a "focus" nicely like I do....

But I hope these pics weren't your way of saying you wish you still had the old girl.
NikiterZTS,Oct 15 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:do u know the price that they sold it for?
[right][snapback]211682[/snapback][/right]

I think around $12,000 but I can't remember exactly.
habmann,Oct 15 2006, 12:23 PM Wrote:Small world that your old car would end up so close to you. Still looks like its in pretty good shape, nice to see someone else appreciating it.
[right][snapback]211687[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I talked to my buddy at the dealership and the girl who bought it has really taken care of it, brought it in already a few times for maintenance on schedule, etc.
guilty,Oct 15 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:I wonder why they would take the S2 decals off.. I saw it driving around when I was in Saskatoon for the RHCP concert.  Definitely doesnt look nearly as sleek and sporty with that huge roof rack on it.
[right][snapback]211696[/snapback][/right]

Honestly I don't know unless they were just told to remove everything..... I had the FF decals, the STEEDA on it (but they put in a new windshield).... who knows?
Pages: 1 2