FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Phone Call I've Been Waiting For
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:D

Well I just got the phone call I had been expecting since friday, My Partner Richard and I got the approval we've been waiting for and we finally got a place of our own. So I'll be Moving to Kitchener for August 1st, this is the first time I've ever lived on my own, and this is a first for him and I.
and right at the outset of gay pride week too.

time to ce - le - brate.
CONGRATS!!!!

WICKED NEWS!
congrats man
darkpuppet,Jun 19 2006, 03:36 PM Wrote:and right at the outset of gay pride week too.

time to ce - le - brate.
[right][snapback]193945[/snapback][/right]

Yes but Pride week has nothing to do with this, we've actually been looking round the C.K.W. ( Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo ) area for a while almost 2 months really and this condo was the only one that had everything we wanted, and were looking for in our price range, and the View is amazing.
Frost__2001,Jun 19 2006, 03:39 PM Wrote:Yes but Pride week has nothing to do with this, we've actually been looking round the C.K.W. ( Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo ) area for a while almost 2 months really and this condo was the only one that had everything we wanted, and were looking for in our price range, and the View is amazing.
[right][snapback]193949[/snapback][/right]

don't you mean fabulous?

I'm just buggin' man.. I was just pointing out a coinkydink...

I take it the new place has a garage?
darkpuppet,Jun 19 2006, 03:41 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jun 19 2006, 03:39 PM Wrote:Yes but Pride week has nothing to do with this, we've actually been looking round the C.K.W. ( Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo ) area for a while almost 2 months really and this condo was the only one that had everything we wanted, and were looking for in our price range, and the View is amazing.
[right][snapback]193949[/snapback][/right]

don't you mean fabulous?

I'm just buggin' man.. I was just pointing out a coinkydink...

I take it the new place has a garage?
[right][snapback]193950[/snapback][/right]

Hardly Fabulous then again I don't use that term at all really, although Richard might say that....... then again I think he did when he saw it.... :blink: :lol:

Yes I had the option for parking, so I chose the underground parking, might convince my Dad to move the Mustang there for the winters as we have 2 parking spaced included.
Congrats Frost!

You still gonna commute to your job at tim's? isnt that milton/oakville area?
Or transfer to Tim's Distribution Center in Guelph.
Congrats on the new place.

Make sure to eat @ Jane Bonds, #1 in my books.
Congrats. Soon enough there will be a very strong contingent of us up in the KW Cambridge and Guelph area.
I figure a big BBQ once we get settled next year should piss off the neighbours at our new digs.
Congrats! I think I saw you on the weekend actually. Did you have a portugal flag on the car?
Congrats Phillip! :)
Congrats on the new place!

Let us know when the first house party is scheduled :) hehehe
Hey Phillip awsome news man! Congrats on the new place :)
Frost__2001,Jun 19 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:So I'll be Moving to Kitchener for August 1st, this is the first time I've ever lived on my own, and this is a first for him and I. [right][snapback]193944[/snapback][/right]
Wow ... lots of life's important "firsts" in there - and a quick closing to boot. Congratulations.

BTW - how are you deciding who's making the decorating decisions? It's often one of the first points of contention for couples living together for the first time. I recommend coin toss.
Thats great news Phillip. Will you still be coming to the Masiv Meets? Its a long drive from Etobicoke/Mississauga back to KW.

Good going and Best Wishes!!!
congrats!
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 19 2006, 11:30 PM Wrote:Thats great news Phillip.  Will you still be coming to the Masiv Meets?  Its a long drive from Etobicoke/Mississauga back to KW. 

Good going and Best Wishes!!!
[right][snapback]193996[/snapback][/right]

hey I'll have someone to crusie down with then!
Congrats and have fun :) (Just remember to set aside some cash for those "[i]Whoops I forgot about that item" moments :rofl:)

NefCanuck
Congrats! :)
Pages: 1 2