FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The St Is Going To Florida!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its holiday time for me next week... so we decided to drive to Florida... We may make a stop or two in North Carolina.... and maybe Daytona :P

Any places we should hit in florida? Any places that you may have been that you would sugest a stop?
Go to MIAMI
daytona beach

miami beach

orlando

THE BEACH!
Hooters. Gotta stop there.
your a big race fan .. do the charlotte area forsure

i was there a couple years ago and did the full tour of many of the shops .. once they find out your canadian they basically take you right inside

other than that .. daytona is great .. specially the beach .. the space center is always a good idea too
As planned the FIRST thing i said to Jordan (my g/f) is that i want to stop at Daytona and do the tour.... i've been told by a couple people that I should do the Petty racing thing... but its just a ride along and they take you up to 150mph... i said screw that unless i'm driving!!

I was pondering the thought of a stop to Evernham (Jordan is a Khane fan) and then off to the Roush shops to look at some real cars..... However I'm not sure if we have time to do much to screw around in the Charlotte area... We want to spend a day at the beach, and then do something like Universal, or Sea World. Mind you i think I'm cramming alot in one week! We leave late Sunday or early Monday and have to be back on the next Monday (26th) for work on Tues... 2 days driving each way... leaves us three days playing... It should be FUN
schade,Jun 16 2006, 11:13 PM Wrote:your a big race fan .. do the charlotte area forsure

i was there a couple years ago and did the full tour of many of the shops .. once they find out your canadian they basically take you right inside

other than that .. daytona is great .. specially the beach .. the space center is always a good idea too
[right][snapback]193606[/snapback][/right]

Yeah EH!!... We race those polar bears up North EH!!

Beach for sure... I said I was going to bring a shovel.. and maybe a metal detector and dig for treasure.... OLD car parts that is.... I did the space and rocket center in Huntsville Alabama, it wasn't bad... they have a shuttle on display, as well as a gemini rocket and a whole whack of bombs and missiles... even some nukes (obviously all out of comission)
Cape Canaveral Space Center is very cool, I go almost everytime I'm in Florida. If you are history buff then St Augustine is worth it for a half day. The nicest parts of Florida are the places fewer people go like the pan handle and the out of the way places on the gulf coast (ie: away from Tampa/St Petes). The Keys are amazing too but its getting into the high season now ($$$$$). Lots of places on the Gulf are still rebuilding, many of the National Seashore Parks were still closed when I checked a couple months ago.