FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Edge Performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just want to share my exp with tony D at new edge. it ROCK. Ordered some bushing, oil cap, ..etc on Tues and it arrived today(Thur) :ph34r: Shipping is a very reasonable $16US.
The best thing is UPS is not collecting any tax or brokerage, I don't know how he did it but I don't mind at all.
Hmm I should send them an e-mail about a Throttle Body :)
Lots of good reviews about them on FF.com, I think they are a sponser there. IIRC they are located somewhere in the north eastern US, so that probably why shipping would be cheap for you GTA folks.
^^ They're at MD, about 7-8hrs driving distance from Tor.
Yup Newedgeperformance is awesome, so is myfordperformance.com also. I always buy my parts from the states, you can't beat their deals, especially with the dollar these days. On average I save around 20% from anything I've ever seen in Canada as far as pricing, if not more.
I was pretty happy with Newedge myself, as far as the custom dues, it is pretty random on what you get charged on, it's luck really.