FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meeting At Merival & Meadowlands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone interested in meeting up Friday night?

Could possibly be with another group .... possibly 4-6 tiburons **newtiburon.com** !

Approx meeting time 10:30 - 11:00pm

Cruise following 12:00 - 12:30am

Destination : Gatineau Hills mmmmmm twisty's

ZX3guy2000,Jun 14 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:Anyone interested in meeting up Friday night?

Could possibly be with another group ....  possibly 4-6 tiburons **newtiburon.com**  ! 

Approx meeting time  10:30 - 11:00pm 

Cruise following  12:00 - 12:30am 

Destination :  Gatineau Hills  mmmmmm  twisty's
[right][snapback]193147[/snapback][/right]

I would be there in a heartbeat... but I have dragonboat races first thing in the morning the next day.... we should get something together soon though with all the Ottawa people!
Hey Tim, just to let you know, that place is getting pretty hot. The police have been scoping the place more and more.....and I'm pretty sure theres some guys doing there homework if you know what I mean.

If you do go....dont pop your hood or show any of your toys off. Its getting bad around here lately. :ph34r:

Quote:I would be there in a heartbeat... but I have dragonboat races first thing in the morning the next day.... we should get something together soon though with all the Ottawa people!

As soon as I get my car back together (another week or 2, gotta put up a fence this week-end) I'm gonna get together with puppet and Anthony to see what we can arraneg for a AnthonyD stylz meet at my place. B)
Sounds good to that! I would host something but I'm on the 14th floor of an apartment building! LOL..... we can all stand on my balcony and look at the cars in the parking lot below!! hehehehe

As for popping my hood there isn't really anything to see under there except for a volant! I guess I am due for some new pics of my car! I will have them up in the next week or so depending on some new additions I am hoping to get complete and on!

But yes we the folks here in Ottawa & Surrounding area are due for a little get together no matter where it might be!!

ZX3guy2000,Jun 23 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:Sounds good to that!  I would host something but I'm on the 14th floor of an apartment building!  LOL.....  we can all stand on my balcony and look at the cars in the parking lot below!!  hehehehe

As for popping my hood there isn't really anything to see under there except for a volant!  I guess I am due for some new pics of my car!  I will have them up in the next week or so depending on some new additions I am hoping to get complete and on!

But yes we the folks here in Ottawa & Surrounding area are due for a little get together no matter where it might be!!
[right][snapback]195052[/snapback][/right]

Maybe even a nice little drive into the Gats... some pretty good runs around there
Yes I have already gone twice so far in the last couple weeks!! We have some nice cruising roads around the area!!!