FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Stock Zx3 Side Skirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My S2 came with grey skirts, and I need black ones. Hopefully if somebody put a body kit on, they have these lying around?
How soon do you need some? If I buy some replacement ones (like the 98 RS edition or SVT) I won't want/need mine anymore...but that might be too far in the future for you...
I think DARKPUPPET has some.
I've got mine hanging in my garage, but shipping something that large from SK would probably put them way out of the pricerange you're looking for.
Yup, looking for something sorta immediate, and somewhere between Toronto to Windsor, or maybe Ottawa.
I have twilight blue..not sure how stock tho as they cost extra for the dealership to put them on.
Puppet... your sideskirts are blue? I thought they're all black.
I think only the 2000 and maybe 2001 were black. After that they became body color or were eliminated.
why not paint yours?
I did think of painting them. But I beat on the car so much, and I hate "maintaining" it. I don't want the paint to peel from behind the wheels. I'd prefer just to have solid black plastic, and not worry about it.

But I'll look at this this weekend. I might have damaged them getting them off, not sure.
P-51,Jun 15 2006, 09: Wrote:Puppet... your sideskirts are blue?  I thought they're all black.
[right][snapback]193369[/snapback][/right]

No, they were blue.. but they're sorta dealer installed aftermarket stuff... To be honest, I'd have to watch Tuner Transformation to know what's really under my skirts.
UPSKIRT?

[Image: Scarlett%20Johansson%20Upskirt%20Perfect%20Score.gif]
darkpuppet,Jun 16 2006, 05:15 AM Wrote:
P-51,Jun 15 2006, 09: Wrote:Puppet... your sideskirts are blue?  I thought they're all black.
[right][snapback]193369[/snapback][/right]

No, they were blue.. but they're sorta dealer installed aftermarket stuff... To be honest, I'd have to watch Tuner Transformation to know what's really under my skirts.
[right][snapback]193422[/snapback][/right]

If you're looking to get rid of them, lemme know... have any pics?
I'm stunned... so nobody here has side skirts lying around? :blink: