FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos is this?
Front Metal Lip,
Rims
Dropped.

Id like to talk about the front lip.

I was the guy in the CCS truck

If you saw me checking your car out,
That might have been Mike. He isnt a member but he did come out to the last Masiv Monday. What colour wheels did you see? Last time I saw his car he had silver wheels on the right side and black on the left. He was in the process of diciding which way to go. He was painting them himself.
they were all gun metal.

In the Front Metal lip, Thier is a AEM sticker,

and a Few stickers on the side of the car.
That must have been him. We all said that the wheels looked good painted. He did have stickers on the skirts or quarters. The stickers were close to the same colour as the car.
If you could, The next time you talk to him, Ask him what he made the front Lip from and How he mounted it.

Of Give him my Cell
416-891-1179

JP
Yeah, can't remember his name but he waved me down for a talk back in the winter. I told him about the site and he said he would check it out. The lip he made out of sheet metal and was riveted and sprayed black. His car is craaaazy loud eh?. I see him on a weekly basis now on southdown erinmills pkwy.

Chromey u have pm.
Thanks again VealZX3
yeah he came to our massive meet tonight as well as kev said up there about the last massive meet, nice guy not to mention he's really got a sweet ZX3