FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Sale Jrsc'd Svt Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I'm selling my 02 SVT focus. It's equipped with the following; Jackson Racing Super Charger, Mustang MAF, 42lb inj. dyno tuned with SCT at Steeda! Pulled 218hp and 184lb at the wheels on a mustang dyno! It also has full autometer guages, Euro RS front, CF hood, new spec-2 clutch, cross-drilled & slotted rotors, 17" Konig's with Yokohama Prada's and factory SVT 17's with winters mounted. Factory equipment inlude 6 disc indash audiophile package, heated seats/mirrors, a/c, pw, pl, 6sp trans. Bought 2 new vehicles, no room for the little guy. It just rolled over 100K and has been meticulously maintained. $7,500 obo takes it! Contact Alex @ alexruska@telus.blackberry.net
got any pics of the car???

and why have i never seen this car in hamilton lol
I've seen this car many times in Hamilton. If its the car I'm thinking it is, I used to see it all the time at Family Fitness on Barton St.
habmann,Sep 8 2009, 11:45 AM Wrote:I've seen this car many times in Hamilton. If its the car I'm thinking it is, I used to see it all the time at Family Fitness on Barton St.
[right][snapback]293898[/snapback][/right]
Yup that's me ;)

I'll post up some pic's later today guys.
Wow nice car looks pretty good (pics are in your sig cardomain)

I also have never seen it before....Well if you still own it Oct.3rd is the BBQ come out and bring the ride.

Ken here is a car for you!!!
[Image: SVT002.jpg]
[Image: SVT003.jpg]
[Image: SVT001.jpg]
[Image: aug05057.jpg]
Looks like I exaggerated the dyno #'s lol it's 213.3whp and 183.9 lb/ft (close though :P )
[Image: aug05056.jpg]
What headlights are those? Nice love the front bumper...Come to the next Massive meet
Tiketz,Sep 9 2009, 12:37 AM Wrote:What headlights are those? Nice love the front bumper...Come to the next Massive meet
[right][snapback]293945[/snapback][/right]
lol, I don't even remember what lights those are. No insurance on the car anymore. Bought 2 new vehicles last week and I'd like to be able to park both in my garage. I'd like to see one of you guys enjoy the car :) .
BTW I bought a 2006 Infinity G35 coupe (yes 6sp) for me and a 2008 Mercedes R350 4matic for the wife (and 3 kids lol)
[Image: IMG00801.jpg]
[Image: DSC00716.jpg]
[Image: IMG00803.jpg]
[Image: IMG00804.jpg]
[Image: IMG00807.jpg]

Sorry...getting off topic here :unsure:
holy big spender did sumone win a lottery

EDIT: your DADS SVT.....yes i have seen this car we drove beside eachother on the redhill a few months ago and i have seen this car a good life fitness beside dreamsport
drunkinmonkey,Sep 9 2009, 01:47 AM Wrote:EDIT: your DADS SVT.....yes i have seen this car we drove beside eachother on the redhill a few months ago  and i have seen this car a good life fitness beside dreamsport
[right][snapback]293954[/snapback][/right]

Yup that's me ;). Umm yeah gotta change my plate now...makes no sense at all anymore :lol:
I drove beside you a few weeks back on centennial, going towards eastgate, then you booted it thru the intersection after I passed you, lol. nice car, id buy it but no one wants to buy my car so with that ill say good luck its hard to sell right now!!
U need a SVT Cobra for that plate ; )
silver02svtf,Sep 8 2009, 08:05 PM Wrote:
Tiketz,Sep 9 2009, 12:37 AM Wrote:What headlights are those? Nice love the front bumper...Come to the next Massive meet
[right][snapback]293945[/snapback][/right]
lol, I don't even remember what lights those are. No insurance on the car anymore. Bought 2 new vehicles last week and I'd like to be able to park both in my garage. I'd like to see one of you guys enjoy the car :) .
BTW I bought a 2006 Infinity G35 coupe (yes 6sp) for me and a 2008 Mercedes R350 4matic for the wife (and 3 kids lol)
[Image: IMG00801.jpg]
[Image: DSC00716.jpg]
[Image: IMG00803.jpg]
[Image: IMG00804.jpg]
[Image: IMG00807.jpg]

Sorry...getting off topic here :unsure:
[right][snapback]293950[/snapback][/right]

baller B)
fatphocus,Sep 9 2009, 09:07 AM Wrote:I drove beside you a few weeks back on centennial, going towards eastgate, then you booted it thru the intersection after I passed you, lol. nice car, id buy it but no one wants to buy my car so with that ill say good luck its hard to sell right now!!
[right][snapback]293971[/snapback][/right]

I remember that :P. Nice car btw
ZX3_2NV,Sep 9 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:U need a SVT Cobra for that plate ; )
[right][snapback]293974[/snapback][/right]

Love the Cobra's. I also test drove a 2007 Shelby GT500 in the spring. I put an offer in but some other younger guy scooped it up. I was told the kid wrecked the car speeding and actually had to be 'cut' out of it a few weeks after buying the thing :o

Sold her today guys! B)