FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vogtland Springs..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, did a lot of searching around, but didn't come up with much.

Trying to find out which dampers I should go with for these springs (on sale at new edge for $135).

Looking at getting maybe the Eibach Pro Dampers, or KYB shocks/struts to compliment them

Any glaring pros/cons to either combo?

I figure I could save myself about $80 buying them separate (the springs are on sale now), instead of getting the whole pro-kit.

(No idea what shocks/struts from KYB cost, haven't looked them up yet).
torradan,Jun 9 2006, 11:49 AM Wrote:Well, did a lot of searching around, but didn't come up with much.

Trying to find out which dampers I should go with for these springs (on sale at new edge for $135).

Looking at getting maybe the Eibach Pro Dampers, or KYB shocks/struts to compliment them

Any glaring pros/cons to either combo?

I figure I could save myself about $80 buying them separate (the springs are on sale now), instead of getting the whole pro-kit.

(No idea what shocks/struts from KYB cost, haven't looked them up yet).
[right][snapback]192084[/snapback][/right]

Kyb stuff is pretty cheap...

I think i ended up getting a set of shocks and struts for my buddies wagon for like 170.00 from batinc.
What kind of drop are you going to get with those springs? That looks like a great price.