FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Martinfan Is Still Alive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone its been a while since ive been on but ive been busy working on my Late Model race car. Being around cars all my life and wathcing Nascar every weekend, ive always wanted to get into racing. I was offered this ride by a co-worker and i took it. This is my first year racing anything only if you count go-karting. :D

I race at Sunset Speedway in Innisfil every saturday night. So far its been going pretty well ive finished 13th,14th and recently 8th out of 20 cars.

I hope to make it out to some meets this year plus i kind of miss spending money on my car :D

Here's a pic of my race car but i still my focus looks better.

[Image: latemodel.jpg]
Kick Azz...no wait...you said you still have and love your foci too...

2X kick azz!

I like the fact that you race your own ride...not a fan of Nascar whatsoever, but the grassroots stuff is sweet!
Wicked!

Good to see you haven't forgotten about us!

Good to have you back.
good to hear from ya bud!

does this mean you're comin' out camping?
it would be awesome if i could go. could call in sick but i still have to come back on sat to race that evening. man it sounds like fun. i dont know what to do? :unsure:
sunset .. ewwww ... come race at barrie, then you'd have some real competion. and you could race against my late model

The car looks really good, keep it up, you seem to be getting better every night