FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted Some Exotics And Such
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went downtown to pick up some sausages for camping and pick the car up from the dealership and this is what I saw (in order)

Silver Ferrari f430
Silver BMW 7 Series with waterbottles and gymbag resting on trunk
Blue Jag XK, top down
Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo
Flourescent yellow/green (one helluva a bright AND weird colour) Lotus Elise
yellow ferrari f430 spyder
and a red, pristine-and-unmolested- supra

sorry if I didn't mention porsche... They're more common than civics.
F430 FTW. Love the look of them.

"Sausages for camping". Mmmhmm. Not enough going already? :D :lol:

*hides from the admin's wrath*
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 8 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:F430 FTW. Love the look of them.

"Sausages for camping". Mmmhmm. Not enough going already? :D :lol:

*hides from the admin's wrath*
[right][snapback]191984[/snapback][/right]

oh there's plenty to go around, you stopping by for a nibble?
New XK vert = teh sex
SVT ZX3,Jun 8 2006, 03:35 PM Wrote:New XK vert = teh sex
[right][snapback]191986[/snapback][/right]

it's a gorgeous car.. but like aston martins, a lot smaller in person than how it looks in pictures.
Has the Gallardo come in any other colour? Everyone I've seen has been yellow, including the one that passed by in my neighbourhood last night.

A few weeks ago I spotted a silver Saturn Sky. I must say they look much better in person and also much better than the 'plastic' looking Solstice.
Aston Martin is where it's at....

Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc are for everyone else...

Still, where in the heck did you see all of these? Just out and about, or in one place?
Drivesthebeast,Jun 8 2006, 08:58 PM Wrote:Aston Martin is where it's at....

Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc are for everyone else...

Still, where in the heck did you see all of these?  Just out and about, or in one place?
[right][snapback]192014[/snapback][/right]

just out and about.

the Bimmer, gallardo and first ferrari, and jag were along front st ... the elise was bay and belmont I think, and the 430 spyder was coming down avenue
at least puppet isn't hanging sausages.

those XK looks awesome, two at the dealership here. love the coupe.
dBlast,Jun 8 2006, 07:53 PM Wrote:Has the Gallardo come in any other colour?  Everyone I've seen has been yellow, including the one that passed by in my neighbourhood last night.
[right][snapback]191990[/snapback][/right]

I've actually seen a black one and a dark grey one (kinda like my car) They are pretty rare to start with and finding them in another color other than yellow is also pretty rare as well.
Burnin21,Jun 9 2006, 08:08 AM Wrote:
dBlast,Jun 8 2006, 07:53 PM Wrote:Has the Gallardo come in any other colour?  Everyone I've seen has been yellow, including the one that passed by in my neighbourhood last night.
[right][snapback]191990[/snapback][/right]

I've actually seen a black one and a dark grey one (kinda like my car) They are pretty rare to start with and finding them in another color other than yellow is also pretty rare as well.
[right][snapback]192060[/snapback][/right]

there's a silver gallardo in Toronto as well.. can't remember where I saw it, but the silver doesn't work on the car.. it's a lexus colour, not a lamborghini colour.