FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Superchargers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone recommened a half decent super charger - pm me with details

"GABRIEL"

thanks
focusnme,Jun 7 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:can anyone recommened a half decent super charger - pm me with details

"GABRIEL"

thanks
[right][snapback]191822[/snapback][/right]

Powerworks...the only one you need... contact Mitch as there's a sale going on.
have a friend with a svt focus and he needs info on these

thanks
I concur, powerworks....

focusnme,Jun 7 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:have a friend with a svt focus and he needs info on these

thanks
[right][snapback]191827[/snapback][/right]

the simple of it is

Supercharger/Intercooler Weight: 46 lbs.
Size: 29”L x 15”H x 12”W
Rotor Set: Eaton M62 Roots-style Supercharger
Max Rated Horsepower: 250 HP
Maximum Rate Torque: 212 Ft.-Lbs.
Rated Boost: 11 Lbs.
Installation Time: 16 Hours

the kit is VERY complete and includes everything you need, but you need to mail the ECU to them to have it reflashed.

ZX3TUNING is having a sale on these badboys... it's the best bang for your buck... That's about the same amount of horsepower as the vortech kit, minus a couple ft-lbs of torque, but considering the complexity of the vortech install, this is honestly a thousand times better.
darkpuppet,Jun 7 2006, 06:12 PM Wrote:the kit is VERY complete and includes everything you need, but you need to mail the ECU to them to have it reflashed. 

Can I just take my Xcal2 into an SCT tuner with a dyno and have them tune it there? The last time I did any ECU anything was in 200 when I plugged a superchip into a Contour's ECU. I'm re-learning this stuff.
yes you can take the Xcal2 to a SCT tuner and have them tune the car however just make sure they are familiar with tuning the focus and have a good track record.

it's pretty easy to pull the ECU on a focus, takes me about 5 mins, shouldn't take the average person more than 30mins.

The sale i'm having on the PW kits is actually on the Zetec kits, not the SVT kits.

SVT kits retail at about $5700cnd right now from most PW sources in the US.
I am selling them cuirrently at $5650cnd shipped plus GST.
HOWEVER
i'd be happy to extend a killer deal on them....