FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ***camping Trip Convoy***attendees Only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey boys:

I was thinking, maybe we can roll out of the 400 and Hwy 7 Boston Pizza around 12:30 on Friday. The weather is still looking STELLAR and we will probably miss most of the cottage rush if we leave then.

Questions for specific people...
----------------------------------------

J3rt: Are you going to meet us in transit again? Or are you going to meet us at 400 and 7 and do the whole ride with us this year?

If you plan on meeting us in transit, can you please PM me your cell number so we can call you on our way so we can meet up again. Maybe at Webbers?

DARKPUPPET: Is a 12:30 roll out going to be alright for you? Don;t forget the BBQ and coal...or am I bringing coal? I'll MSN you either today or tomorrow to sort the rest of the stuff out with you.

Burnin21: Meet me at my place at 10:45am so we can leave to head towards 400 and 7. I'll have my short wave radios for us so we can keep in touch incese we get seperated. Also, shoot me your cell number just in case.

Just swing by my house, I'll be outside in the grage packing last minute s***.

ZX5focused: Provided you get the day off (my fingers are crossed) we'll meet you at 400 and 7 Boston Pizza. If you don't know where it is, hit myself or DARKPUPPET up for directions. If you DON'T get the day off, we'll just have to meet you there. Be sure to bring ALL your paperwork to get in etc.... Windsor is a long way back.

Drivesthebeast: Seeing your coming from CFB we'll meet you there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If all goes to plan, we should be rolling into the sites around 5:00pm.
I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I'm thinking I'm going to stop in HUNTSVILLE for beer and ice. I'd prefer to travel up light. Plus the beer will be colder if we get it in Hunsville. The bber store is right off the main drag and the stop will me 15 min. tops!

FELLAS, POST YOUR CELL NUMBERS HERE SO WE CAN ALL COMMUNICATE INCASE SOMETHING COMES UP. ALSO, BRING 2-WAY RADIOS IF YOU HAVE THEM. BRING YOUR CAMERAS TOO, I'D LIKE TO PUT UP A NICE GALLERY WHEN WE GET HOME TO SHOW EVERYONE THE TIME WE HAD.

I'M PUMPED FELLAS! IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT TRIP!

Here is my cell number:

If I've forgotten anything, please post it here.
Hey Anthony, sounds good i'll be there at 10:45am if not a tad earlier. I might stop at Crappy Tire for last minute things but thats about it. As for my cell number it is 905-407-0599. Feel free to call whenever.
Can't wait!

Matt
I will be meeting up at 400/7, 12:30.
- Are we rolling out at 12:30?

416-432-9687
j3rt,Jun 7 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:I will be meeting up at 400/7, 12:30.

416-432-9687
[right][snapback]191877[/snapback][/right]

Yes, so either eat first, or we can stop at Webbers for a burger on the way (1.75 hrs. from 400/7)
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2006, 06:33 AM Wrote:
j3rt,Jun 7 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:I will be meeting up at 400/7, 12:30.

416-432-9687
[right][snapback]191877[/snapback][/right]

Yes, so either eat first, or we can stop at Webbers for a burger on the way (1.75 hrs. from 400/7)
[right][snapback]191927[/snapback][/right]

I vote no on webers.... I know it's tradition for millions of southern ontarians, but the problem is that it's a tradition for millions of southern ontarians. Last year, it wasn't even the official weekend yet and people were lined up outside the building.

p.s. my celly - 416-409-9950
^^^Agree, however I was thinking a good place for a piss.
It don't really matter to me if we stop or dont stop, but I agree with Anthony, it is a good spot for a piss break.
update,
i have the time off from work, woohoo!!!

bad news is im having problems with the other bosses in my life, aka my parents. they see no purpose in me driving 600 kms to go camping. and since they pay for half my insurance theyre throwing out threats left and right. i more then likely will be coming against their wishes. but they said the same thing abou the NOTL cruise. Meh a good weekend of fun and drinking can make up for a few weeks of bitching by rents.

ill update you gusy later tonight when i have a heart to heart with them.

as for things needed, what kind of charcoal should i bring (lump or bricks) and is anyone bringing some sort of pump for air matresses?
are there any type of groceries that i would need to bring other food for myself?
Burnin21,Jun 8 2006, 01:50 PM Wrote:It don't really matter to me if we stop or dont stop, but I agree with Anthony, it is a good spot for a piss break.
[right][snapback]191974[/snapback][/right]

ok... we can put it tentatively in the schedule for the girls who need a pee break :P (remind me to ask 2001ZTS how many he had to stop for).
I will be eating first, likely at Boston Pizza (what a surprise....).
I saw no to Webers also.

I will have an air pump + power inverter.
The Kelseys and the Eastide Marios in the power center at 60/11 are both good, and easy access from the highway. The Mc Dicks downtown is usually tasty and quick too...

Glad to hear you guys figure to not get to the lake until 5ish....gives me time to fet my stuff together up here and head down with time to spare (I need to clean my damn car again as Motha Nature INSITS on spraying pollen and other stuff all over it at my house)....

Ummm oh yeah

1(519) 761-2395 (cell #)

1(613) 687-0832 (home #)
Ribs are cooked and ready to go!

Car is packed and everything is cool.

A quick fill up early tomorrow morning, pack the cooler and we're golden!

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

p.s.

BRING YOUR CAMERAS!!!!!

2-way radios may help too, however with all the cell phones out there, we may have better luck with those.
ALSO!

Pack warm.

6 degrees tomorrow night.
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:ALSO!

Pack warm.

[right][snapback]192023[/snapback][/right]
told ya so :D
meford4u,Jun 8 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:

Pack warm.

[right][snapback]192025[/snapback][/right]

Won't ruin my fun.

Plus, you said it would snow...

pffft, shows what you know! <_<
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2006, 09:43 PM Wrote:

Pack warm.

Won't ruin my fun.

[right][snapback]192026[/snapback][/right]
I'll go to the arena and get some snow for ya. Put it all over the green monster.
meford4u,Jun 8 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:

Pack warm.

Won't ruin my fun.

I'll go to the arena and get some snow for ya. Put it all over the green monster.
[right][snapback]192028[/snapback][/right]

And pack your balls with it while your at it.

Now piss off... If you ain't comin' stop postin' :P
ANTHONYD,Jun 8 2006, 09:48 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 8 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:

Pack warm.

Won't ruin my fun.

[right][snapback]192028[/snapback][/right]

And pack your balls with it while your at it.

Now piss off... If you ain't comin' stop postin' :P
[right][snapback]192029[/snapback][/right]
oh sorry, exclusive boys only club. :lol:
im out
sorry guys, i was really looking forward to this :(
ZX5focused,Jun 8 2006, 10:58 PM Wrote:im out
sorry guys, i was really looking forward to this :(
[right][snapback]192039[/snapback][/right]

Couldn't get the folks to see your way huh????

Too bad man.

We'll miss you. :( :( :( :(
Pages: 1 2