FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Irregardless Now A Word ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phantom,Jun 5 2006, 02:07 PM Wrote:http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Irregardless
[right][snapback]191417[/snapback][/right]

You can find it in the Merriam-Webster dictionary
ZTWsquared,Jun 5 2006, 02:11 PM Wrote:You can find it in the Merriam-Webster dictionary
[right][snapback]191420[/snapback][/right]
Yes, but it advises against using it.

That's one of those words that makes me cringe when I hear someone use it....
OAC_Sparky,Jun 5 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:That's one of those words that makes me cringe when I hear someone use it....
[right][snapback]191424[/snapback][/right]

I'm going to use it for the first time, irreardless of what you think ;)
mmm doest that even sound right?
mo_focus,Jun 5 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Jun 5 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:That's one of those words that makes me cringe when I hear someone use it....

I'm going to use it for the first time, irreardless of what you think ;)
[right][snapback]191432[/snapback][/right]
No
mo_focus,Jun 5 2006, 02:31 PM Wrote:I'm going to use it for the first time, irreardless of what you think ;)
I dunno, I've got the sound turned down on the laptop.

But I can see it, and you've mistyped it. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Jun 5 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Jun 5 2006, 02:31 PM Wrote:I'm going to use it for the first time, irreardless of what you think ;)
I dunno, I've got the sound turned down on the laptop.

But I can see it, and you've mistyped it. :lol:
[right][snapback]191453[/snapback][/right]
Haha someone got OWNED
haha, yup. BURN :)

its my keyboard. its not good ;)
OAC_Sparky,Jun 5 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jun 5 2006, 02:11 PM Wrote:You can find it in the Merriam-Webster dictionary
[right][snapback]191420[/snapback][/right]
Yes, but it advises against using it.

That's one of those words that makes me cringe when I hear someone use it....
Irregardless of what you might think, those of us who have to work with you frankly don't give a damn. :lol:
And, if I might add, Irregardless of the fact that you own a sedan, we still respect your opinion on matters that involve the Focus.
Also, Irregardless of the situation with the NHL, Gary Bettman still wins f***tard of the year.
Thank you for your Irregardless behaviour.
meford4u,Jun 5 2006, 05:46 PM Wrote:Irregardless of what you might think, those of us who have to work with you frankly don't give a damn. :lol:
And, if I might add, Irregardless of the fact that you own a sedan, we still respect your opinion on matters that involve the Focus.
Also, Irregardless of the situation with the NHL, Gary Bettman still wins f***tard of the year.
[right][snapback]191486[/snapback][/right]
**cringe x4**

--insert comment here regarding the need for mandatory English testing in Ford's hiring regimen--

:P
meford4u,Jun 5 2006, 04:46 PM Wrote:Also, Irregardless of the situation with the NHL, Gary Bettman still wins f***tard of the year.
[right][snapback]191486[/snapback][/right]

f***tard of the year? Hell, irregardless, Buttman is the only NHL commissioner in the history of the NHL that makes John "The Puppet" Zeigler look good!

Gary Bettman is the f***tard of all time for killing off an entire NHL season! <_<

NefCanuck