FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For 00-04 Hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a cheap hood (00'-04') that I can use for one of my projects. Does not matter what colour, as I am going to be painting it and it doesnt even have to be in very good condition.

+ I am interested in buying an SVT upper grill
MackZTW,Sep 6 2009, 01:49 PM Wrote:I am looking for a cheap hood (00'-04') that I can use for one of my projects.  Does not matter what colour, as I am going to be painting it and it doesnt even have to be in very good condition.

+ I am interested in buying an SVT upper grill
[right][snapback]293849[/snapback][/right]

I have a hood from my 00 zx3 that is just sitting in my storage.
$100 and it is yours. Only thing....

I'm in ottawa.

Tim

P.S. Is $100 cheap ??
I have a white 00-04 hood, $100 obo

im in Hamilton
God dammit you beat me to it! But for the record I got a grey hood in Burlington with a dent in it lol. Its not that bad at all if you want pics I can post them.
mines blue $60 and it yours
im in hamilton
CD Silver Hood with some stone chips IN TORONTO FOR $50
cheap to me is 2 digits, and you guys are getting close. My friend said he MIGHT have one for me (25%) so once I find that out, I will let one of your guys know.
There 2 posted up here with 2 digits I don't think you can get cheaper than my $50
double digits is dirt cheaapp! that might even beat out junkyards.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 8 2009, 08:53 AM Wrote:CD Silver Hood with some stone chips IN TORONTO FOR $50
[right][snapback]293906[/snapback][/right]

Sent PM.