FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a couple of pic of the new wheels my car. I think they look alright, but there is a problem I noticed today and that is the finish is coming off and they have only been on for 3 days.

[Image: EnkeiEvo5001.jpg]

[Image: EnkeiEvo5002.jpg]
They look good B)

Are those 17"

Whats the rubber size?
sweet wheels and very clean car.

nice
Those look like 16"s. Really nice tho. I was thinking about 5 spoke for mine a while back too. What make are these?
I like those wheels on that car, but the finish is coming off already after three days? :blink: Unless you washed 'em with acid I think a trip back to where you bought 'em is in order man.

NefCanuck
Those look really good on the SVT Tyler.. nice choice. But definitely go back to where you got them from and ask them about the peeling before too much time passes and they blame it on wear/whatever.
There Enkei Evo 5 17" in Hyper Black with 215/45 Kumho MX tires. and took forever to get here.

I am going back to place that I bought them on monday.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 4 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:There Enkei Evo 5 17" in Hyper Black with 215/45 Kumho MX tires. and took forever to get here.

I am going back to place that I bought them on monday.
[right][snapback]191322[/snapback][/right]
What shows underneath the bits that are coming off? Any chance there's some sort of protective coating that should in fact be removed?
They do look really slick! :)

And definately go get your rims looked at where you bought them, let us know what happens.
Wow those look awsome man!
Those are some nice looking wheels man!
so i went to Performance Plus after work, talked with the owner about some tuning and intakes, then showed the guy that I who deals with the wheels. I have to take some pics of them and then he will show his supplier.
Like the new wheels Tyler! Very clean!
Ditto, nice choice on the wheels!
Nice wheels, good luck with that chipping. I'd be asking for a refund.
They are ok, not to bad..... they look small though (like 16") maybe cause of the rubber.....

Sucks that they are peeling already.........