FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Darkpuppet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZTWsquared,Jun 5 2006, 03:00 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 4 2006, 10:54 PM Wrote:The 39 year old man is on vacation out west with his 21 year old girlfriend. 
[right][snapback]191306[/snapback][/right]
The perfect spread ...

I'm talkin' age difference of course, but then again I'm biased - my wife is 19 years my junior; and because she's oriental she also looks 15 years younger than she is -- I love the double takes we get.
[right][snapback]191309[/snapback][/right]

Not sure how old you are, but it "seems" like your wife is 34 yrs younger then you.

You are my new hero.
mo_focus,Jun 4 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:Not sure how old you are, but it "seems" like your wife is 34 yrs younger then you.

You are my new hero.
[right][snapback]191319[/snapback][/right]
LOL - thanks. My wife gets carded literally every time we go out - she looks twenty - you can figure it out from there.
Well I'll add my two cents to this thread, I never read the other thread in question as I have no idea what when on in there but really when your angry or dealing with a lot of stress take it all to a game where you can release it freely, it's what I do if I'm having a bad day and GTA games are my choice.

Speeding, I'll start off by saying anyone who uses that as a justifing means to their street racing seriously need to really think about it. On avarage everyone speeds up to 15 km/ph over the posted limit at any given time, and on avarage 15~30 kms on the highway, that being said Most people Know not to go over that other then on the highway where it's in an area that is inclosed, and a lower risk to have something run out into the highway ( well in Ontario that is ) I myself will admit to speeding on the highway, but never more then what the traffic around me is doing.

But getting back to the Street Racing topic, you really have to Think about it, doing double the posted limit or more in residental streets is absolutly insane, as your putting everyone, and everything at risk. Think about all of what you could do if a child ran out between two parked cars, you'd never see them till it's too late. Not to mention the Couple that was killed by racers when they started to make their turn because they thought that the car that hit them was a block away, they never knew that they were traveling at over 150km/ph and racing. So far 8 people are Dead this year because of street racing, it's stupid and very dangerous all for nothing.

My question is if you were the driver of a car that was racing and hit and killed someone else, what would you say to their family ?
Looks like we're going to have to start a new thread about age differences in relationships.. watch out!! haha :lol:
jen_deans,Jun 5 2006, 11:18 AM Wrote:Looks like we're going to have to start a new thread about age differences in relationships.. watch out!! haha :lol:
[right][snapback]191349[/snapback][/right]

haha, i hear you.

I'm getting married in less then 3 weeks and my fiancee is about a year yonger then me. Now as for my brother, he is turning 33 and his gf is 23. must be nice. ahh well :)

My opinions of this particular member are let's say....below the gutter.

Having idiotic street racing touch me personally, I can vouch for the families that have lost innocent family members to such a stupid and idiotic acts of ignorance.

I'm voting for a perma ban the next time this guy comes on here wagging his madd tyte jhonson around OUR community.
+1 for permaban....

I hope you get busted next time you pull a stunt like this.
+1 to permaban the assbag too!

+1 to get busted and impound the car!

Take it to the track, thats what its there for!
Having read everything last night and had a good night's sleep before replying I'll say this:

Watching you trying to justify your actions that could have resulted in DEATH after reacting to an idiot's comments about your car is frankly horrific. I hope I NEVER run across you in my travels, because it is for you sir, that the term "road rage" was coined. <_<

I don't pretend to be a saint, god knows I'd be struck by lightining pretty damn often :D but even I know there's a time and a place for things and that was neither the time, nor the place :ph34r:

NefCanuck
+ 1 for closing this thread.
ANTHONYD,Jun 5 2006, 12:23 PM Wrote:+ 1 for closing this thread.
[right][snapback]191385[/snapback][/right]
I think the board concours that guy is a bonified asshat and his actions will not be tolerated by OUR community.

a.
Pages: 1 2