FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Moronic Mercedes Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today at 1.30pm, I was going on Kennedy South between HWY7 and 14th Ave. There was a silver or white Mercedes C240 (stick transmission) with 2 youngsters. We stopped at the lights one block before 14th Ave (it was an up slop). I saw him looking at my car from the corner of my eyes. When the light turned green, he just sped off in a loud noise. I was thinking, what the heck, I don't care anyway.

Then we stop at the light at 14th & Kennedy. He looked out of his window and said to his friend rather loudly, "A stock car, stock rims, everything stock!" (my windows were down). I got pissed :angry: . Once the light turned green, I stepped on my gas and dragged my gears. On my 3rd gear, he was close behind me.. but he could not pass me.. there was a slight bend before Dennison Rd. I let go of my gas, down shifted (cos I could see lines of car in front due to red light). I brought the car into a very comfortable stop... I saw him on the other lane, losing control of his car, tires screeching, smoke coming out from all 4 tires and the car was swaying from side to side. (what a moron).. and he had to switch lane to avoid smashing into the cars in front.. :lol:

What an f***ing idiot. This will teach him never to look down on stock cars.. specially a Ford Focus. Driving a Mercedes doesn't make you any superior than anyone else on the road.

P.S. I know it was wrong of me to do a mini street racing.. sorry. :P
But you know what.. I not only love my focus. I LOOOOOVE my focus.. B)
Edited, for clarity.

cowymo,Jun 4 2006, 04:24 PM Wrote:I was going on Kennedy South ... I was doing 120km/h+...

What an f***ing idiot.  [right][snapback]191213[/snapback][/right]

This is how people get killed and provides ammunition for the tight-asses that want to ban modding cars.

Sorry dude, I like to drive fast just as much as the next guy, but it's hard to distinguish the moron in this story. It could have been my wife and kids (or me) that got rear-ended by the Mercedes.
you probably need to edit your orig post dude.... at least take the speeds out you never know who reads forums these days

and +1 on don't race on the street

Figured i would put a link to this in this topic...just so some may READ it....

Mercedes or not....
I would also like to add,

Yes i'm sure you love your focus....but will you feel the same, if it's wrapped around a tree...or some dude you just smoked crossing the street sticking outta your windshield...

not preaching, just making aware of the possiblities. Honestly, i dont' care if you race the s*** outta someone, hit a tree, a building, and take yourself outta the gene pool...I'm sure there a few in here that would agree with me, that if you were to accidently slam into one of us, or our family members while racing, you better hope that you A) don't make it out alive B.) you can run away with broken legs..

again not preaching.....
Mini-street racing my ass. Doing 140km/hr in a probably 80 zone is f***ing reckless and f***ing stupid.

I don't care how much you love your focus, I don't care if it was a Mercedes or a f***ing Bugatti you beat, it still doesn't justify the risk.

What if you did participate in causing an accident? What then? Sure racing is fun but it is worth the buttf***ing you'd get in jail?

I don't mean to be a prick but I really hate to see people gloat about winning street races, saying its wrong, then using their excuse of their "love" of their car to essentially give them self esteem and self gratification. :angry:
i'm trying to remember kennedy and if i remember right there is a stretch between hwy7 and 14th that's straight with no opportunities for anyone to turn onto kennedy.. is that right? i suppose i could kiiinda see how it would be alright to gun it a bit there....
I'm not sure, but I can bet it is at most an 80 zone if there are lots of lights.
I personally am sick and tired of people like you wagging your dicks on line.

FC does not promote, support or care for street racing.

Please tell your kill stories to your buddies at Tim Hortons.

Admin / Mods, if you have an issue with me closing this down, please contact me, I'll state my case for you.

*Why would you do such a moronic thing...especially with the all the crap in the news these past few months?*

:(
I can hardly believe that anyone would actually post something like this.

Given the federal government's recent announcements about street racing ... given the recent spate of high profile deadly crashes involving street racing, the most recent just last night (on a road my wife travels frequently) ... and given the several recent posts in this very forum concerning the idiocy of street racing ... the only conclusion I can come to with regards to your telling us all about your "exploits" ... is that you are a complete moron.

What the f**ck were you thinking going 140 on a road with sidewalks, transit shelters, cars turning left and right, cars stopped at red lights - moms in cars, dads in cars, brothers, sisters ... kids.

What the f**ck were you thinking taking into your stupid hands the lives of dozens maybe even hundreds of folks going about their business like normal people.

What the f**ck were you thinking risking your own live and the pain your death or injury would cause your family; and especially amidst the horrendous embarrassment you would cause them if you killed someone else street racing - I am assuming here that there is someone who actually gives a sh!t about you.

What the f**ck were you thinking coming on here with a post like this less than 24 hours after a street race in Mississauga killed the idiot racer and put a mom and dad into hospital; and only days after a 7 year old was orphaned by someone like you.

What the f**ck did you think the response here would be when you exposed yourself to be what is quickly becoming a pariah of the roads reviled even more than the drunk driver. Did you really think you'd get an attaboy or a thumbs up?!

It scares the living crap out of me that morons like you share the road with my wife and two kids and the rest of my family - and if it were up to me and I could find a way to do it, you'd be off the road today.